Chapter Twenty-Four

The next morning, Zayn went to their church, he greet-smiling 'good mornings' to the old people who are praying inside while facing the altar as the raven haired boy walk directly to the confession room just at the right side of the 'pew' or the wooden benches that are placed in rows inside the church.

Zayn open the reddish-brown curtain and sat inside before closing it, looking around the small room while waiting for the person who he can talk to.

The door opened at the middle of the small room, indicating that he's there and need to start talking and confessed his sins. He takes out a shaky sigh then spoke.

"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned..."

"Wait for a minute, I'm almost at your house?" Harry spoke on the speaker of his phone while strolling on the sidewalk. "So let's go to school together okay, Niall?"

He'd ended the call after Niall agreed on him walking together.

"Hmm?" Harry raised his brow when he saw Zayn walking out from their church. He smirked as he starts walking his way to Niall's older brother. "Hey Zayn! Why are you at the church at this time of the day?" He asked.

Zayn whirled his head around at the lanky boy as he gave him a death glare before he turn around and walk away.

Harry furrowed his brows, did he just go and put a curse on me or something? He thought.

"What about Zayn?" Yaser asked his son who's now waiting for Harry in front of their house. Maura and Yaser were now outside their house as his dad went to the garage and start up his car.

"He already went to school," Niall answered.

"Already?" Maura asked, shaking his head in disbelief.

The car was backing away from the garage, his dad stop in the mid way to looked at his son through his window and asks, "Do you want me to give you a ride, Son?"

Just when Niall's about to answer, he heard his name called making him look around the street and saw Harry, grinning from ear to ear while waving his hand.

"Thanks Dad, but I promised to go with Harry," Niall give him a sad smile before he jogged his way to the curly haired boy.

Yaser watch his son made his way to the guy he never met before. He glance to her wife and raised his brow for explanation.

"That's their friend from Chapel Holmes I was talking about before." Maura said smiling at the two young boys.

Yaser hummed in response as he stared at curly haired boy whose he really find him familiar.

Niall and Harry walk through the hallway side to side, they had already pick out their notes for the first subjects from the locker. As they walk their way heading to their class, Niall paused and looked up to Harry since he's much taller than him.