Chapter Twenty-Six

"Zayn, Niall, what are you doing?! You're dad is already in the car waiting!"

Maura called from the living room, holding a fur coat on her hand as she tapped her heels on the floor, waiting for them to come down.

Seconds later they came together downstairs, Zayn wearing a plain white shirt and black jeans while Niall wears his blue sweater and a blue shorts.

•

As they drive through the roads of London, Niall was leaning against the glass when suddenly he saw a familiar street that leads to Harry's apartment.

"Dad! Drop me off here!"

Yaser stepped the brake pedal and look over his shoulder to see his son unbuckling his seat belt.

Looking also over her shoulder, Maura asked, "Why? What's here love?"

"Harry's home is near." He replied before opening the vehicle door.

"And what's about Harry? What about our supper?"

"I heard Harry's sick. I'll eat at his place so don't worry." Niall smiles a little before closing the car door behind and run its way to Harry's apartment.

The car's engine starts as Zayn watched his little brother ran away from them, Yaser pressed the gas pedal and make their way to a fancy restaurant.

"That Harry kid." Yaser spoke, eyes still on the road, "He was your friend when we used to live in Holmes Chapel?" He asked.

"Yes." Zayn answered.

"Don't you remember him, hun? He use to come over to our house sometimes."

"There were several kids who used to be over at our house." Yaser replied.

"Yes..." Maura nods, "Back then, there were kids who used to come over often. After moving away, barely any of the siblings' friends come over. Now they always sticking each other."

"And his family?" Yaser asked.

"I heard he only lives alone with his father. I don't know much about him" Zayn said making the old man to pressed his lips and had a deep thoughts on himself.

•

Harry groans, waking up from his deep slumber after he heard the doorbell rang, sweats dripping on his forehead and felt a burning sensation on his nose and throat, his body is tired and unwell.

He sat on the edge of the bed and winced at the loud sound of the door bell.

"Ugh... If it's that lady from the church, I won't let her get away with this so early." Harry said in a rough tone of voice. He stood up and felt like he's going to fall and faint on the floor from the dizziness.

Swiping the sweats on his forehead, he picked his tank top up from the floor and wear it before he starts to walk limply, heading over the entrance door.

Niall waited patiently as he heard the faint sound of footsteps growing closer and closer near the door. The door opened and gasped when he saw Harry who's dripping with sweats, eyes droop and breaths heavily.

Harry rested his forearm against the door frame to support his body from falling as he flashed Niall a lazy smile, "Oh... It's you... What are you-" he stopped when he felt a strong pang feeling inside his head.

Niall's eyes widened when Harry starts to sway back and forth, when he notice that he's going to fall back, the blonde boy swiftly reach his hand and grab ahold his arm but since the curly haired boy is much heavier than him, the smaller boy was dragged down along with him, clutching to his arms as he shut his eyes, waiting for the impact.