Chapter Six

I went to my younger sister at the hospital, sitting on the wooded bench outside the emergency room.

Then, I saw them for the first time in the opposite side of the bench.

In the same clothes, both hands held together as if they have never been apart before.

It was as if it came out of a beautiful picture that is made my heart beat fast.

That is my memory of my first love.

Harry woke up with with a small tears dripping down his face. He sat up and wiped his wet tears with his thumb.

-

Harry and his and Dad, Desmond sat on the table, eating their breakfast then suddenly, Harry stood up and his seat, went inside his room and get his bag.

"I'll go first." He announces then without any seconds, he's out on the apartment.

Desmond looked to his soon leaving the apartment, after he's gone he let out a long sigh.

*ring!*

The telephone rang on the the coffee table, so Desmond got out from the chair and went to the living room, he ducked a little and pick up the phone.

"Ah... Sister-in-law."

"Him? His doing okay."

"Doing so well that is uncomfortable."

"Hasn't made any trouble since he came here."

"Okay... Call again."

He glanced to Harry's room that was left the door ajar open. He stepped inside the room and went to the study table.

He furrowed, "What is this?" He stared to the photo and reached it, he raised his brow when he saw a photo of two boys that were wearing the same school uniform as Harry's. And it seems like it was captured and develop not long ago.

Zayn and Niall's House.

"You have no more laundry, right?" Her mom, Maura asked packing up the used clothes inside the basket.

"Yeah..." Niall answered, fixing his tie in front of the mirror.

Maura stepped outside when he saw Zayn in his room who was also fixing his tie, "Do you want me to tie it for you?" She asked.

Niall heard and ran outside his room, "Mom! I'm going to do it! I told you I was going to do Zayn's tie!" Niall complained, puckering his lips.

"Okay, Okay. It was my fault." Maura chuckled picking up the basket then walk downstairs.

So Niall went to Zayn's room and tie his necktie, they stayed quiet only their breathing can be heard as Zayn stared blankly to his younger brother.
When Niall is almost done, he pulled the long piece of cloth so he can kiss the raven haired boy, but Zayn jerked his head to the right.

"Don't do it..." He mumbled. "Kissing me."

Niall was shocked a bit, "Why?" He asked.

Zayn turn away from Niall then head towards the bed table, "You should do this kind of thing with a boyfriend." Zayn answered, picking up his phone and packed it inside his bag

"I'll never need something like a boyfriend!" Niall raises his voice, crossing his arms to his chest.

Zayn walked to his closet, "Anyways, I'll never do something like that again." He replied, picking up his blazer inside the closet. "Harry said something. He said something like that wasn't normal."