Chapter Twelve

"Breakfast is ready sweet hearts!"

Zayn was on his computer searching on the web when he heard his mom calls downstairs to have our breakfast. He stood up from his seat and head towards the mirror to check himself, he tighten the necktie and brush some invisible dust on his shoulder before he walks out on his room. Then he checked Niall's room if he went already downstairs.

He opened the door, and saw Niall laying on the floor, already wearing his dark blue vest and a blue necktie and a long sleeve polo shirt inside. He was asleep.

The blonde boy were surrounded by Gothic dolls and some ragged teddy bears. The pale dolls that are black; raven long hairs, lips and eyeliners, and wears black dresses with matching black doll shoes and black fancy hat. While the bears were stitched on their ears and some have missing eyes.

Zayn wasn't surprise at all. He always do this if he's afraid, upset or nervous on something. Still, the raven haired boy was afraid because he can't read his little brother's mind.

Niall's eyes fluttered open as the cerulean eyes met the brown honey eyes, they stared for long until Zayn broke with a cough. "Come downstairs for breakfast," He informed him before leaving his room quietly.

"People who got  below C on the test are going to be punished!" Their teacher in math annouced as he slapped the ruler on his palm repeatedly, "You know who you are! Come up to the front!"

All the students groaned, including Liam, since he got below C on his test. He heard a small a chuckle on his side making him turn his head and glared to Harry, "You're just lucky you passed," He huffed, crossing his arms.

Slowly all the students who have low average on the test got up and form a line in front of the teacher with a slick hair and thick nerdy glasses hanging on his nose. He perked up his glasses as the first girl on the line open his hands then closed her eyes. Waiting for the slap of the ruler.

*smack!*

The girl hissed before she came back to her seat. "Next!" The teacher says.

"But sir Marcel!" Liam whined. Since he's the next in line.

"Shut up! Spread your sweaty hands!"

*smack!*

Liam pouts as he went back to his seat.

"You idiots bringing the class down! How many times did I remind you of the exam!" The teacher yells as he smack the next guy with his open palms.

"Sir! Why aren't you punishing Niall? He got below C?!" The girl complained as the students around the blonde boy glance up to his test paper.

"Never mind about him! Hurry up and come in the front!" Marcel says and slapped the ruler to the next student on his hands.

"That's so unfair!" The girl complained.

"Yeah..."

"What the heck." The students whispers.

Niall bit his lip as he stood up on his chair, "P-Punish me too," He stammered.

"It's fine, sit back down." Marcel says.

Niall shook his head, "I want my punishment," He insisted.

"Are you trying to give me a headache?" Marcel glared to Niall sternly, "You should know better what's it going to be the consequence."

Harry raises his hand, "Sir! I want to be his white knight!" He looked to the blonde boy and gave him a wink when he notice Niall glance to him, the pale boy just roll his eyes from his response.