Chapter Two

Next Day.

Niall look on the mirror, knotting his royal blue tie perfectly, he gave out a short sighed and pick up his phone and notes to put inside his bag pack. He slung his bag and stepped outside the door. He saw her mother on the opposite room clenching his hand close to her mouth and start yawning.

"I'm going to school." The blonde boy announced, walking pass through his mother.

Maure raised her brow looking to his soon who's well prepared to his class, "What? already?" She asked to herself. "Does he know the time?"

-

5:42 am.

Niall went to his locker to pick all his books for the next subject and walk his way to his class. He sat on his seat reading some books that he borrowed from the library and wait for two hours before Zayn arrive.

-

It was almost eight when Niall stood up, stretching his body and walk outside the classroom and head towards the main gate of the school and wait for him to come.

When he saw Zayn together with his friends, his sniffed and starts to cry, covering his eyes with the back of his hand and start sobbing. Some people gave him some weird glances.

Zayn saw it from afar so he starts to jogged his wat to his little brother, Louis and Josh followed theit friend.

The raven boy watched Niall crying in front of him, so Zayn grabbed his wrist and dragged him inside the school gate and took him in a place were no students will watch.

They are now at the back of the school, there's a small open space surrounded by small bushes. Niall stops crying as he look to his older brother with a pout. "You don't like me anymore?" He asked.

Zayn was quite shock from his question, "What? What are you talking about all of a sudden?!" He exclaimed raising his hands.

"You don't like me anymore." He sniffed then continue, "You like to hang-out with other people than me."

"You're wrong." Zayn protested.

"Liar! You don't like me anymore, I only had you." Niall screamed, tears brimming on his eyes. "And you..."

Zayn was taken aback, causing him to smile from his younger brother. "Me too, Niall." He smile fondly to his crying brother, "I have no one but you Niall, only you."

"Really?" Niall asked, sniffing from his nose.

Zayn grinned to him, "For real."

Niall blinked his eyes and jumped to Zayn as his arms wrapped over Zayn's neck, causing the brunette to loose balance and fall back hitting his bum.

Niall is on top of him, his hands on the side near to Zayn's ear as he leaned closer asked, "You're not lying, right?"

Zayn smiled, moving his hands to Niall's waist. "No."

Zayn watch as Niall keep his straight face, leaning closer to him and pressed his lips to Zayn's. They kiss lightly, savoring their sweet blend of their lips, Zayn moved his hands down to Niall's àss while kissing his brother tenderly.

They snapped, eyes wide open then broke their kiss when they heard the rustle sound of bushes.

Harry's eyes wide open in surprise, the blonde boy pinned the guy on the grassy ground, their both eyes were wide open as if they saw a ghost.

"Yo. Harry! No teacher there right?"

Harry turn his head around to his friend, Liam. "No, but I think I just ruind these guys' date." He answered, glancing back to the two boys that were now sitting on the ground.