The Twin Rose of Evil (Ziall vs. Narry)

Zayn and Niall are siblings with a dark, complex relationship. Niall, a boy considered psychotic by others, is attached to his brother... a little too attached. In his eyes, there is only Zayn, and no one else.

And what would be Zayn's feelings?

This book contains incest, so if you don't like that this kind of genre.You're free to read or leave this book.

Prologue

"There was a boy who was loved by all"

"But the boy never truly loved everyone."

"But one day, the boy fell in love with a women."

"The women couldn't betray her husband, so she left him."

"After being rejected by the only woman he loved, the boy spent day after day in despair."

Niall closes the book and gave out a long loud sigh, he looked to his older brother to the left, who's taking a nap on the couch, resting his head on the back pillow. "If it were you" The blonde boy spoke in a low tone of voice and asked, "Would you choose to be loved by everyone else or would you choose to be loved by one person?"

Zayn's eyes fluttered open slowly, his honey eyes shone from the lamp behind the couch, "To be loved by one person" He answered staring straight to the wall filled with pictures of their four simple family, the raven haired boy averted his eyes, turning his head and gazed to the cold blue eyes, that staring back at him. "But that will be impossible."

"Because I'm in love with my little brother."

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I made another book! Horray for me!!

So what do you guys think about the book description and the prologue?

Oh gosh! I just made the cover for TWO hours! I'm glad it all work out.

In this book, there will be only three ships. Ziall, Narry and a little bit of Zerrie. Some family drama is included.

Remember this is a dark fanfic, but don't worry, it's not really that dark like Love Prism *cringes*

Well the bad news is, I'm going to put Prison Caste on hold :( sorry.

I'll try to update tomorrow :)

PS. My eyes bleed when I saw Zayn's pic XD