Chapter Eleven

"Yo guys! I'm back!"

Liam smiled to his friends who was now on their respective seats. They all jerks their head to the brown eyed near the door as they stood up and quickly jumps Liam with a tight hug.

Luke is first to break the hug and glared to Liam with a squinting eyes, "Oh? You're already out of the hospital huh?" He asked then smirked, "And really? you didn't die?" He laughed jokingly.

Liam let out a small chuckle, "Shut up guys, y'all just lonely without me," He said before Harry slung his arms to the brown eyed boy's shoulder.

"Why'd you come back? You could've stayed for a month!" Harry snickered, ruffling his short brown hair.

Liam rolled his eyes in amusement, "I didn't come to see you," He says as he turn his head to the blonde boy sitting quietly on his chair with a bored look on his face, "I just came to see my lovely Niall," He blushed, scratching the nape of his hair.

Harry kept quiet, straighten his lips.

They all look to the said boy making  Ashton snorted with a low chuckle, "How can you like that boy? Your accident was his fault--Ack!"

Harry cut him off by stomping his foot and gave him a stern glare.

Soon they started the class without bothering the blonde boy.

The bell rang indicating for lunch; so Harry, Liam, Eleanor and together with her friend went to the cafeteria with a food on their tray. While Ashton and Luke went to practice something on their band.

"I wish we could eat homemade lunches like other schools," Eleanor groaned as she slammed the spoon and fork on the table.

Harry and Liam snickered, but the puppy brown eyed caught Niall's attention when he pass by on their table and sat alone at the bottom of the tables in the cafeteria where all  the thrown garbage are located.

Liam follow his stares to Niall and mumbled so his friends can only hear, "Do you think he might come over if I ask him?" He asks.

Harry bobbed his head in agreement, "Of course, go ask him--"

"No!" Eleanor protested by crossing her arms over her chest.

Her other friend with a blonde ponytail agrees at her with a small nod, "I agree with Eleanor, I don't want to sit with him," She let out a short sigh and looked to the boys, "Why do you want to?"

Harry raised his brow, "What's wrong with enjoying lunch with him?" He asks.

"Yeah... What's the problem? Are you jealous? My stupid popularity," Liam says while munching his food.

Eleanor clenched her hands into fist on the table, "Are you an idiot?" He injured your leg!" She spat to the brown eyed boy.

Liam was taken aback and a little shock, "My leg?" He asks.

"You ended up like this because he pushed you!" Eleanor whisper-yell while pointing her index finger to the blonde boy, "That psychotic bïtch!"

"Did you see him do it?" Harry asks Eleanor with serious tone on his voice. "Did you see him with your own eyes?"

"I... I-I did!" Eleanor answered with a small stutter at the beginning.

"Really?" Harry raised his brow.

"D-Do you think I'm lying?" She asks.

"I don't know.... Do you?" Harry asks, placing his elbow on the table as he rest his chin in the palm of his hand and gave her a fake smile.