Chapter Nineteen

"It'll start to hurt now- So be careful for awhile." Harry spoke to him calm and in a quiet tone. They were now at the front door of Niall's house as the the blonde boy watch his right hand bondaged all over his palm.

After Harry told him to be careful, Niall nodded at him timidly, and went to open the door, he looked back to the curly haired boy who was now waving his hand, showing a smile and a deep dimples on his face.

"Take care!"

With that, Niall went inside and locked the door before he entered.

When the door closes, Harry tucked his beanie on and wear his gray sweater back. He flipped his phone out on his right back pocket and search someone in his contacts. After he found it he finally calls it.

He placed his phone on his ear and waited for it to answer. When he heard a word 'Hello'. He answered immediately.

"It's me.... Come out right now."

He ended the call and text the caller's address to where they'll meet.

It's four in the cloudy afternoon, and Harry sat on the slippery cold bench.

He could see his breath as it shimmered against the thin air, warping and climbing upwards in despair before vanishing. Even the trees, long dead, with crooked, empty limbs, appeared to be shaking against the cold.

He was staring down on the ground when he noticed a faint shadow in front of him. He looked up and saw Sophia, wearing a black faux fur coat.

"What's the matter?" He mumbled, tearing his gaze away from the green eyed boy.

Harry stood up abruptly, towering himself down to the brunette girl, "Don't you know already?!" He spat at her, making the girl flinched back at his words and felt guilty about she have done.

"Who. told. you. to. lay. a. hand. on. him. whenever. you. wanted. to?!" Harry asked her through his gritted teeth.

Sophia scoffed, "Don't make laugh! I don't have to ask for your permission!" She remarked with a sneer on her tone of voice.

"So- you think what you just did was the right thing?" Harry asked, crossing his arms.

"What about you?" Sophia questioned back, "Why are you acting like this? Just because of that little accident- we both know you're not being sincere with him. So why are you looking out for him so much?"

"Who said I wasn't being sincere?" Harry deadpanned.

Sophie let out a short breathing laugh, "You're being sincere? Don't make me laugh, Harry. You have never liked someone for real-"

Harry cuts her off, "It's none of your business whether I'm being sincere or not. So butt of my business!" He demanded, ascending his voice.

"No!" Sophia protested, "Why do I need listen to you? Why don't you butt out of whatever I feel like doing?!"

Harry steps closer to her and gripped both of her shoulder tightly making her wince in pain.

Harry gave her a death glare and spoke, "Take a good look on my face, Sophia-"

(Harry's facial expression on the pic)

"-this is the last warning. Don't ever let me see you again. Don't ever come closer to Niall... If you do-" He pulled her wrist in between them, he gripped on her wrist making her to open his hand. Harry uses his other hand pull out the box cutter - with some blood stains - on his right side pocket and handed it to her palm. He jerked her shoulder to pull him closer and whisper to her ear. "-I'm not sure what I'll do... Understand, Sophia?"