Chapter Eighteen

When Harry came and went inside the park to find Niall. He can't believe what he just saw, he gasped in shock.

He's on his knees, Niall's fake blonde hair were disheveled, some cut from his hair can be seen clearly from his vision, his blood shot blue eyes were brimming with tears. Harry notice that his biting his bottom lip so hard, shivering from the cold. His green eyes traced down to his trembling hands, what shock Harry the most is he's holding the sharp part of the box cutter.

Harry hurried his way to the blond boy, once he's in front of him he knelt down on his level. He's heart broke into pieces seeing his pain expression like this.

"How did this happen?" Harry asks softly. "What did you do?"

Niall look to the ground, felt ashamed to himself, "I-I can't g-get it o-out." He stuttered from cold, "My hands are shaking too much... So-" He stopped as he gripped the box cutter in his hand tighter.

Harry took a deep breath and sigh, "Don't worry Niall, you're just in shock," He held the boy's hand gently, caressing it. Slowly, Harry hold the base of the box cutter so he can slid the sharp metallic back. "Just loosen your grip on it slowly," He reassured him with a sad smile. Niall nodded.

"Ah..." Niall winced then whimpered, eyes shut from the excruciating pain, he slowly open his hand, every bones of his fingers stretched straight. Once his hands were open, Harry removed the sharp object, slowly but surely not to make the blond boy winced again.

"What happened? Who did this to you?" Harry asked, reaching both of his hand to Niall's bleeding hand slowly, caressing the back of his hand.
"Was it..." He stared to Niall's eyes deeply,"The girl who came looking for me?" He guessed.

When Niall didn't answer and averted his eyes down on the ground, he now knows the the answer already.

"Ahh..." Harry groaned, he moved his both of his hands to hold Niall's shoulder gently and look down on the ground, ashamed to himself. "I'm sorry... I'm really sorry Niall," He apologized, he curse himself from letting this happen.

Harry knelt on his feet, "This all my fault..." He muttered, he leaned closer to the blonde boy, his arms were now enveloped around Niall's neck as his other hand rubbed the back of his hair soothingly, head's buried on Niall's neck. "I'm sorry Niall... I should have made it clear to her to leave you alone."

Niall don't know how to respond to Harry's action, but he sure his heart starts to pump faster.

Harry first broke their embrace and look to Niall sternly, "Let's go to the hospital."

Niall shook his head, "I wan to go to the hair salon," He whispered.

Harry raised his brow, "Why hair salon?" He asked, but he soon realized some of his hair are on the ground. "She cut your hair too?" He sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose, "Honestly, that idiot..." He stood up from kneeling and reach his hand to Niall so he can stand up.

"We can go after we go to the hospital,"

"No..."

"What?" Harry narrowed his stare to Niall.

"I want to go to the hair salon first," He demand.

Harry snapped from his childishness, "You really think your hair is more important?! Are you stupid?!" He yelled at him, making the pale boy flinched back from hia voice. "Do you know how dangerous that cut can get?!"

"What if you have bad luck and have tetanus?!" Harry screamed at him, balling his hands into fist. "What if you fücking die from it?!" His screaming makes him remember his little sister in a hospital bed, breathing only from a machine.