Chapter Eight

Zayn removed his hand on Harry's eyes after Niall went up on his room, "Forget what you saw," He muttered before following Niall up on the room.

"There's no reason for me to forget that..." Harry whispered, as he imagined Niall's body, "I didn't even get to see it properly."

Niall sat on his bed as he let Zayn gently dried his blonde hair with a white towel.

"Did... Did you call him over?" Niall asked, gritting his teeth. He just want Zayn alone today and now Harry's here.

"No... Actually Perrie did," Zayn spoke, removing the white towel and combed Niall's hair up into quiffed, "Perrie is coming later too."

"Why?" Niall asked, balling his hands to fist. "Is it because your sti mad at me or is it because you don't want to be alone with me?"

What should I say?. Zayn thought.

What should sound better?

I can't even imagine how Niall would react.

Someone knock and opened the door, Zayn turn his head around and saw Harry who was grinning, "Hey, I'm hungry so when are we going to eat?"

Zayn went outside together with Harry, leaving Niall behind and let him wear by himself. "I just have to set the food, let's go downstairs."

After they have their dinner, Niall smiled to Zayn and looked at him in those honey eyes, "I'll do the dishes." Zayn just nod and let his little brother do the cleaning since he wants it.

Time goes fast. Harry helped Niall in the dishes 'cause the blonde boy didn't do it properly after that, they went to the living room. Niall laid his head Zayn's on the couch while watching some dramatic love movies, Harry was on the side of the couch just laying his head back.

Zayn stood up when they heard the doorbell rang, so he walked on the door and opened it, revealing the blonde girl who looks like really tired.

"Welcome," Zayn greeted Perrie and gave her a hug.

Perrie smiled back and broke their hug, "Sorry, I'm late aren't I? The practice session went overtime," Perrie explained before she strolled her way to the living room and laid on her stomach tiredly on the couch.

"What about dinner?" Zayn asked.

"I ate enough..." She mumbled. "Ah... Sorry I'm tired."

"Perrie when is the contest?" Harry asked.

"The day after tomorrow..." She said, closing her eyes.

"Wow, it's really near," Harry commented.

"Yeah..." Perrie mumbled before she fall asleep.

"Perrie?" Harry asked, he noticed she's already asleep making him snorted on his nose, "Huh! She fell asleep! I can't believe she falls asleep easily at someone eles's house."

Zayn went to her and rubbed her arm gently, "Perrie go inside and sleep."

"She's just pretending to sleep. You could just wake her up," Niall said, rolling his eyes.

Harry makes a nervous laugh, "H-Hey, that's a little..."

Zayn picked up Perrie in bridal style, making the jealous younger brother to growled lowly, "You don't have to do something like that! I told you she's just pretending to sleep!"

"Niall, sleep with Perrie," Zayn instructed, making the blonde boy groaned.

"I don't want to!" Niall whined, "I'm going to sleep with you!"