Chapter Twenty-Two

"I think I'll have to get stitches today. The wound re-opened"

Niall spoke at the receptionist calmly, handing her his information, she look up to him and nods her head before she take the note and scribbled something on it.

Looking around the waiting room, Niall gasped as someone hold his wrist firmly in his bandaged hand. He turn around and met the green eyed, long curly hair man filled with concern look on his face.

"Let me see," Harry said in a serious tone of voice. The curly haired boy knows that Niall would go to the hospital since Perrie said that his hand was bleeding from knocking his hands on the door vigorously.

Niall nodded nervously, afraid from Harry's voice. He opened the palm of his hand shakily, revealing a blood stained on the wound area and mixed with dirt.

"What the- It's even worse!" Harry exclaimed raising his hands over his head. "What did you do?"

Niall didn't answer.

"Your information has been entered sir Niall."

Both of them turn their heads around to the receptionist as she handed Niall a piece of paper. The blonde boy nods and get it.

"Why weren't you more careful? You dummy," Gently, Harry held the back of Niall's wounded hand and leaned it closer to his lips, "I bet it hurts a lot. Here, I'll blow it all better for you."

Niall's cheeks reddened when Harry flashed him a dazzling smile before he blew hot air in his hand. Goose bumps rising as shiver runs down his spine.

Niall removed his hand back and asked, trying to change this odd feeling inside his stomach. "Are you really hurt because of me?"

"Huh?"

"You told me that I hurt you right here a couple days ago." Niall spoke sadly.

Harry was taken aback from his statement, Niall never care and showing or feeling sympathy to everyone, except for Zayn and his parents.

"Ah... About that." Harry laughs awkwardly, scratching the nape of his hair, "That' s because-"

"Niall, please enter the doctor's office."

The receptionist announced making the blonde boy nods at her willingly. He went to the said room and opened the door, he looked to Harry, give him a sad smile and said, "About that time, I'm sorry." Before he closes the door behind.

Harry can't help himself to cover his mouth, blushing furiously from Niall's concern face plus his cute sad smile that melt his heart.

2 Days Later, 9:37pm.

Niall stare to himself from the mirror, he looked down to his hand and the bandage around his right hand carefully.

Breathing a long sigh, he glanced back at the mirror and frown.

"The wound-" He mumbled, "Is not healing."

Next Day.

"That's all- Now, everyone get ready for your first class," Mr. Jones announced, he stood up from his desk and head over the door.

"Mr. Jones!" Harry called him, the teacher turn his head towards the curly haired boy with a raised brow.

"Can I speak to you for a minute?" Harry asked.

Niall watched Harry went to the teacher near the door as they talk something making Harry smile after the Mr. Jones nods something in agreement.

Harry's friend, Liam, frowned when he saw him went back picking up his books and notes, "Oh? You're leaving early?" He asked, resting his hand under his chin.