Chapter Five

Next Day.

"Slut. Totally a slut." The two boys whispers as they walk pass through the brunette girl wearing a short shorts jeans and a short light blue short t-shirt that her belly button can be clearly seen. "Where is she from?"

The girl was standing outside the school entrance, waiting for someone she knows.

Harry walked his way to the school when he saw a brunette girl wearing a cap to cover her face. He knows her already from the looks so he hesitate to turn around.

"Where are you going?" Harry's classmate ask.

"Backdoor."

"You are so awesome!" Liam exclaimed to the curly haired boy. "You hugged Niall... I'm so envious of you dude!"

Harry chuckled, "Is that really a big deal?" He said, placing his elbow on the arm rest then rest his chin from his hand. "I was trying to help him from crying."

Liam gripped the collar of Harry's blazer, "Shut up you bastard!" Liam whined, making a fake cry noise. "What makes you so special?"

Well, this isn't so bad... This feeling.

"What's your secret?" Liam asked sternly.

Harry chuckles, "There's no Secret moron.

Even somewhat proud.

"Butthole acting pricey." Liam cursed through his breath with a small pout.

Thr curly haired boy leaned to Liam and cupped his cheek, "Don't think about too much about it," He said patting his cheek as he gives him a cheeky smile. "Just act naturally... Naturally."

Liam gave him a 'are you sure?' look. "Are you playing with me, bastard?" He punched him on the shoulder lightly and made his way outside the classroom since the bell hasn't rang yet.

Liam walks on the school hallway when he saw Niall. He blushed just watching the cold blonde boy that looks like a prince, the way he tilted his head up and keep his face straight makes him more attractive, those deep blue eyes showing no glints of his emotions, and his small body that you want to embraced tightly.

Liam swallowed the lump on his throat and look straight and slowly walked to him. Naturally. He remember what Harry's said about confronting Niall.

Liam was now in front of him as the blonde boy stops also, giving the brown eyed boy some confuse look. The brunette boy panics as his heart starts to thump faster.

He stepped forward and smiled to the bottled blonde, "What the-" Liam slipped from the small puddle on the floor and landed forward to Niall's pants that pulled off his pants down on the ground. Liam glanced up and saw the big bulge of his plaided red and white boxer.

Niall let out a loud shrieked, pulling his pants up to his waist. He blushed and look around if someone saw him, he sighed in relief then looked down to the blushing red boy under him the brown eyed boy showed his big puppy eyes look to apologize but Niall growled lowly and kicked Liam's left cheek then stomped his way to his respective class.

Liam hissed in pain, rubbing his cheek.

Harry clicked open the can and drank to taste the sweet flavor of apple, from the vending machine neat the school lounge. He raised his brow when he saw Zayn approaching in his way. The black haired boy stop in front of him and look to the curly haired boy sternly.

"I heard you took Niall home yesterday..." He spoke in a low tone voice like he wants the conversation to be private. "Thanks."

Harry shrugged and smiled to Zayn, "I realize that Niall is very popular yesterday." Harry said with a small chuckle. "I though he's a loner since I only seen him hanging out with you."