Chapter Twenty

Perrie was announced to be in the faculty room immediately, she rushed out on her classroom and head towards the said room. She opened the door of the faculty room and walk inside, only to meet Mr. Brown, his math teacher, sitting on his chair with pilled of papers everywhere on his table.

Mr. Brown glance up to his student and gave him a disappointed look on his face to Perrie.

"This is your midterm mark, Perrie. Take a look!" The teacher in Math handed her the test result on her exam. Taking the piece of paper, Perrie studied and cringed at her results.

"Do you see how it keeps going down?" The teacher asked, narrowing his brow at his student. "Do you want to end up at some community college?!"

Perrie didn't say anything, she looked down in shame. She can feel some teachers staring back at her.

Liam and Harry were laughing out loud in the hallway, when the latter saw Niall head hung low on the tiled floor heading its way over them.

"Did you wash your face with those hands?"

Niall looked up and met Harry grinning back at him, he then look down on his bandaged hand and showed it to him.

"Are you sure you don't use your hand as an excuse?" Harry teased, pinching his nose to cover the smell playfully. They both stared each other for a second, ignoring the loud gasp emitted from Liam after looking at Niall's hand.

"I did wash!" Niall retorted back with a pout on his face, then he added, "Mom washed it for me."

"What happened to you hands Niall?!" Liam frantically asked, but both ignored him as Harry walk closer to Niall and cupped his both fluffy cheeks.

"Let me– let me see if you really did wash it or not," Harry whispered and leaned closer to check every details of Niall's face. The blonde blushed red like tomato and shivered when Harry's hot breath fanning over his face. He closed his eyes not wanting to see those green eyes.

Harry find himself dazed in Niall's face, he never been so close to him like this before, he noticed the small freckles on his cheeks, his thin but soft lips were agape, breathing slowly. He didn't realized that he's stroking his thumb on his soft cheeks making his cerulean eyes fluttered open. His heart skips a beat.

They both stared each other for seconds until Liam makes a fake coughing sound.

They broke off– Niall slapping Harry's hands away, "W-What are you doing?" He asked nervously, still blushing red.

"Ah..." Harry was speechless a bit but he made a witty reply, "It's–" He reached for Niall's cheeks and pinched it playfully, "So soft that, I don't want to let go," he laughed, "Look at these baby fat."

Niall slapped his hand again, "Let go stupid. Idiot!" He glared to him, scrunching up his nose.

Harry was still laughing, ignoring Liam's questions on how in the world him and Niall were so close just in one week.

~

"What was that just now," Louis started then look over his shoulder and asked Zayn, "Is that really Niall?" He pointed his index finger at the blonde boy and the long curly haired man who was now rubbing the tears on his eyes from laughing. "He has a serious case of mysophobia and is so anti-social that he wouldn't let others touch him except you, and to see him letting that guy touch him like that... I think my eyes are deceiving me." He paused and raised his brow to the raven haired boy who was staring now at the two laughing. "Just how did it happen, huh?"