Chapter Twenty-Five

I really love how Niall tried to copy Zayn's facial expression ♥

"Where's Perrie Edwards?"

Zayn asked breathlessly from running to follow the blonde girl. He's now inside a classroom on her next class, in front of him was three girls, sitting on their own chair as they stared back at the raven haired boy with a bored look on their faces.

"She took a day off after telling the teacher just now," The first girl answered with a slight confusion look on her face, "Did something bad happen between you two?" She asks.

Zayn just shook his head 'No' before walking out of the classroom.

-

The class ended with a loud ring of the bell, Zayn was first to stood up and quickly grab all his notes inside his bag. Liam noticed his frantic actions so he make his way to asked if he's alright, but before he was going to question. Zayn turn to him and gave him a sad smile, "I'll be going on ahead."

With that said, Liam watched Zayn slung his backpack and walk out the classroom, the brown eyed man sighed and slowly put all his books inside his bag.

Zayn went to Perrie's house, he tried to he rang to the doorbell but no one answered he knows she's so he yelled, calling her name. The door swung opened, only to see his little sister, she said that Perrie's sick so if he makes a ruckus around the street she's going to call security. The door slammed in Zayn's face making him look down and sighed.

•

*flashback*

The 10 years old boy was going to wear his shoes to go outside and play football when suddenly his mom called him from the living room.

"Harry? Can you take your little sister to the hospital?" Anne asked.

Harry came to the living room with an annoyed look on his face, looked at his mom and Gemma, her 6 years old sister who's clutching tightly around her mother's waist, she looks pale and her cheeks were red. She really looks sick but he made a promise.

Harry shook his head, "I don't want to!" He whined, "I promised to play with my friends."

Anne glared down to her son, "Your little sister is sick, and you-" she paused and breathed to calm her nerves, "Do you want to get grounded? Take her to the hospital."

Groaning loudly, Harry grabbed her little sister's wrist, "Come on." He mumbled and lead his way outside the flat, he opened the door and frowned when he saw the strong pour of the rain.

*End of flashback*

Harry stared blankly in the rain, the sound of the rumbling of the thunder makes him startled and look around, he was just outside the school building, waiting for the rain to stop since he didn't brought an umbrella, or even bought an umbrella.

"Didn't you bring an umbrella?" Niall came to his side out of the blue, Harry stared down to his deep blue eyes filled with worried and concern. "Want to use it together?" Niall raised his arm up, tiptoeing his toes so the curly haired can fit inside the umbrella.

Harry gave him a fake smile, "Sorry, but I have be somewhere, I'll go now-" He starts stepped forward, his uniform were starting to soaked wet immediately from the rain but he doesn't care at all, he continued walking away from the school with saying his goodbye to Niall.

Small frown forming on his face as Niall just watch Harry getting soaked in the rain.

"I-I didn't bring an umbrella either..."