Chapter 38~ in your dreams

Start from the beginning

I put my arms out for her and she doggy swam towards me.
" yay!" I smiled when she got to me, I held her because I knew she was probably low on breath.
" alright guys we are going to up to our room." Jason said to Ariana.
" alright."

We all got our towels and Jason held Rylee on our way to the room.
" I'm tired." Rylee said yawning as we walked in the room.
" well you have to take a bath before you go to sleep." Jason said drying his hair with the towel.
" I don't want to!" Rylee refused.
" Please." Jason asked.
" No!"
" you have to sleep in your own bed tonight." He crossed his arms.

" fine." She said with little attitude and stomped to the bathroom.
" she's all yours." He said to me.
" thanks." I smiled and walked to the bathroom and closed the door.
" do you want to take a bath or shower?" I asked her.
" which take less time?" She asked sitting on the counter after crawling up it.
" shower." I smiled.

" okay!" I helped her take her bathing suit off and turned the water on, I let her control the water temp, and when she finally got in I cleaned her hair and helped her with the loofa.
She got out and I wrapped her in a big white towel.
" alright go out to bubba and he will get you ready for bed.

I opened the door and she ran out.
I got in the shower finally and just let  the hot water hit me.
I'm not even tired, and I have to wake up early for this trip back to Italy.
Kinda not looking forward to it, I want to go back to Miami honestly.

I just want to get this mission over with. Even if it ends well it still stresses me out. I mean this is the fucking president of the United states of America two daughters. Pressure is on.
I leaned against the shower wall and just closed my eyes to think.

" Lauren?" The door opened. It was Jason.
" yeah?" I snapped back into reality.
" just making sure you're okay."
" oh yeah I'm fine." I said washing conditioner out of my hair.
" okay."
I heard the door close.

I turned the water off and grabbed my towel. There was a good view outside the window.
I looked at my phone and realized I was just in the shower for 50 minutes.
That's why Jason probably wanted to know if I was okay.

I walked out and got dressed and went to the main room. Jason was on the couch talking to Rylee.
I watched leaning against the door frame.
" love you munchkin." He covered her up with a blanket and stood up.

" you always catch me at my softest times." He said walking into the room.
" or your just a softy." I bit my lip and followed behind him into the room.
" I'm not a softy." He said in defense.
" softyy." I teased going to the bed.

" it's too late and I'm not arguing over this." He laughed and laid down.
" wow never thought I'd see the day." He wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him.
" I'm not a softy." He whispered.
" okay McCann." I bit my lip. And closed my eyes.

I tried to sleep but I couldn't. The amount of things running through my head made my head hurt.
It's been 3 hours laying down and Jason is sleeping yet I'm just laying here wide awake. I tried to breathe calmly and quietly so Jason wouldn't wake up, he can like sense when I'm not sleeping so I'll trick him out.

Random things ran through my head. I felt my key necklace on my neck and I remembered, I never got to read any of the envelopes from my mother because I went to the hockey game with Ariana and then got in the middle of that fight and everything happened at once. I wonder what's in those...
Great now I really can't get to sleep.

" Lauren please go to sleep." Jason said really quietly.
" how did you know I was awake?"
" you're moving around and making noise."

Bull shit he couldn't have heard any of that.
" sorry." I whispered and closed my eyes.
He rubbed my back trying to help me to go to sleep which helped.

" been a minute little one." Gale came walking up to me.
" ugh now what? Whenever you guys come to me something bad happens." I said sitting down at a table I think in Jason's house.
" Well you are doing a mission in a different country for the president." Gale said sitting next to me.