C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F O U R | Protection Overload

Paige
"Okay, so, Ronnie goes first," I say as Ronnie walks up to the front.

"Okay... My name is Ronnie Dallgo, my mate is Amber, and I am the gamma," He explains unsure of what to say.

"Good job," I laugh and he smiles, then comes back over and Amber goes up the front.

"My name is Amber Brown, my mate is Ronnie, and I am the third female in command," she smiles, then walks back over and sits next to Ronnie.

Henry goes up third.

"My name is Henry Walker, my mate is Bonita, and I am the beta," He chuckles slightly, then sits back down, Bonita standing up and walking over.

"My name is Bonita Levidoe, my mate is Henry, and I am the beta female." She smiles, then I stand up and walk to the front.

"My name is Paige Edwards, my mate is Jaye Vixon, and I am the female alpha," I say, then sit down. The next pack leaders introduce themselves.

Once everyone is introduced and we know a little about each other, I stand up the front.

"Well then, this has been a lovely meeting, but it's six o'clock and I'm pretty sure we're all hungry. Do you guys want to stay for dinner?" I ask Jaye, Milla, Nate, Dylan and Grace. They nod there heads.

"Yes, please." Nate says, nodding his head eagerly. I laugh, but then hear a subtle knock on the door.

"Come in," I say in a soft voice. The door knob is twisted from the other side and two little children walked in.

"Hello Charlie, Lewis." I smile, greeting the little ten year olds.

"Who's that?" Lewis asks cautiously, referring to Jaye.

"That's Jaye. He's my mate," I answer, smiling in the process.

"You found your mate?" Charlie asks excitedly.

"Yep! Isn't it exciting?" I laugh, pulling them in for a hug. Lewis growls.

"Jaye. Come with me," He walks over and jumps up, grabbing his ear and dragging him out of the room. Uh oh.

Jaye
"Jaye. Come with me." A little boy growls at me, stalking his way over. He jumps up so he can reach my ear and grabs it, then drags me out of the room.

Once we are outside, he lets go of my ear and closes the door.

"Who are you?" I growl threateningly, rubbing my ear. He had a strong grip.

"I'm Lewis, Paige's younger brother. I would like to talk to you." He glares at me.

"Okay then. Talk." I deadpan, folding my arms over my chest.

"I just wanted to say," he beckons me to bend down to his height. I sigh, but bend down so I am about five feet tall. He grabs my shirt.

"I swear to god, if you ever hurt my sisters feelings you will regret the day you were born. I'll skin your wolf alive and use its pelt as a new rug in my room. Got it?" He growls, getting in my face.

I have to hold in a laugh.

"Lewis, I would never hurt your sister. She's the love of my life," I say, looking through the window in the door at my mate.

"Good." He nods his head, satisfied, then turns and walks back into the room.

That is one protective little brother.