C H A P T E R N I N E | Part One

Paige (18 years old)
My eyes opened to the slight warmth of the sunlight coming through the window. I smiled and took a deep breath in and a deep breath out.

I sat up in my bed and took off the covers. Today was the day. I was going to become the Female Alpha.

Because I have become of age, 18, I am becoming the alpha. Since Lewis isn't old enough, or Charlie. They're only 5.

I got out of my bed and grabbed a beautiful black dress. I smiled, my green eyes shining.

This was mums dress, I told May.

Yeah, I know, she replied sadly. I took in a deep breath and sat the dress down. I walked over to the bathroom and started the shower.

I stripped down and stepped into the warmth of the falling water. I sighed in content at the feeling of the water on my back.

When I had finished, I stopped the water and stepped out, towel wrapped around my once naked body. I towel dried my raven black hair, then walked over to my bed where my things were set out.

My black dress (which was once my mothers) my silver high heels, clean underwear, and a brush.

I got dressed into all those things, well, except for the brush. When I was dressed, I brushed my long silky hair and swept it to the side, then started fishtailing it and making my way down to the ends of my hair.

Once I reached the bottom, I held the braid's end with one hand, and the other hand searching through my box of hair ties, looking for a simple grey or silver one to match my shoes.

I eventually found a silver hair tie and I wrapped it around the end of the braid. I lightly tugged on the edges to make it a bit looser.

Now, time for makeup!!

I grabbed my foundation and eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara, highlighter, contour, blush, lipstick, and some lipgloss.

I started with the foundation. I squirted some into my hand and added a bit from another bottle, so it could match my skin tone. Then I gently rubbed it into my face.

When it was all rubbed in, I grabbed my eyeshadow. On my eyelid, I did a light coat of pale grey, then on the crease a sparkly silver.

I added the black eyeliner and mascara to my eyes also. My green eyes popped well with the dark outline.

I picked out my fan brush and side-swept it lightly through the contour, then applied it to my upper jawline and the sides of the bridge of my nose. I blended it into my skin, then sat the brush down. I grabbed the highlighter and applied it to my cheek bones, down the bridge of my nose, on my forehead, on my chin, on my philtrum, and above and below my eyebrows. I blended it in and moved onto the blush.

I applied it in between the highlighter and the contour on my cheeks, blended it in, and moved onto the lips.

I picked up my baby pink lipstick and ran the brush along my lips. Once the liquid lipstick had dried, I dabbed my finger into the lipgloss (that was the same colour as the lipstick) and swept it across my lips to add some shine.

My make up was done.