C H A P T E R E L E V E N | I. Don't. Care.

Paige (20 years old)
"Why do you want me?" I asked the rogue, narrowing my eyes.

"It's simple; you're alpha blood, and after what your parents did to us and after what we did to them — er, I said to much..."

"You're the ones who killed my parents!?" I yelled/asked.

"Well, yeah, but with good reason," He said. I let out a humorous laugh.

"Good reason? Tell me, what is this reason?" I asked him. He smiled sheepishly.

"Exactly. You don't even have a reason, do you?" I asked him.

"Well..." He trailed off and I growled.

"Alpha, they're on neutral land," My best tracker, Kai stated, and I knew the rest.

"I. Don't. Care." I said through gritted teeth, then stepped over the border towards the Shadow Rogues' alpha.

I grabbed his throat and lifted him above the ground. His 'pack' members around him let out a warning growl, but I ignored it.

My grip tightened around the alpha's neck.

"You killed my parents, now it's my turn to return the favour," I growled, and was about to snap his neck when Kai put a hand on my shoulder.

I calmed down, then let go of the worthless wolf. Well, more like threw him to the ground... Does that still count as putting him down?

"Well," I said, breaking the awkward silence. "you're not getting me." Then I turned around, walked away, and shifted to get to the pack house quicker.

*
*

I finally reached the pack house, and sprinted up to my room, still in wolf form.

When I reached the safety of my baby blue walls and my mystic green curtains, I shifted back and grabbed any random clothes, then walked to the bathroom.

I stepped into the shower and adjusted the temperature of the water. As the water slowly falled, so did the tears. I let them all fall, until i ran out. I sniffed.

"I should have killed him..." I sobbed aloud for no apparent reason.

"Alpha?" A voice said out of nowhere, and hell, did I scream bloody murder.

"What the hell, Kai?!? You scared the living daylights out of me!!" I yelled, thanking the moon goddess for the frosted glass infront of me.

"Sorry, Alpha, I was just making sure you're okay." He chuckled. I sighed.

"I'm fine, I just wish I had of killed him when I had the chance," I said as I stopped the water.

"Okay, I'll see you soon then," He said, then walked away. I pulled off a towel that was hanging over the shower door and rapped it around my body. I walked out of the shower and to the basin.

I grabbed the hair dryer and plugged it in, then turned it on. After drying my hair, I grabbed the curling wand and rapped strands of hair around it.

By then my body was dry, so I removed the towel and got dressed. When I was ready I walked down the stairs and to the office. This is gonna be a long day.