C H A P T E R T E N | The Shadow Rogues

Paige (20 year old)
I have been alpha for 2 years now, and let me tell you. It has been torture.

There have been so many rogue attacks, that the Northern Ivory Pack has nearly been wiped out multiple times, but thank the moon goddess we survived, barely.

I still haven't found my mate. I'm starting to worry if the moon goddess has forgotten about me.

I sat on the chair at my desk in my office. Then, one of my newest fighters, Dexter, came running in. I stood up.

"Alpha, there has been a rogue sighting on the northern border, over 20, patrol are requesting back up," He said, obviously out of breath. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Another one?" I asked, surprised. He nodded his head. That's the fourth one this week.

"Get beta Henry and beta female Bonita here now," I said in my alpha tone. Dexter flinched, but nodded his head.

"Yes, Alpha," He said, then booked it out of there.

I silently chuckled, then mindlinked Ronnie and Amber.

Get everyone who can't fight to the safe house, I said, all humour gone.

Yes, Alpha, Amber replied. She must have known it was important if she addressed me by Alpha. Henry and Bonita rushed into my office.

"Paige, Dexter came and told us. What do you want us to do?" Bonita asked, out of breath.

"Get the warrior wolves and the tracker wolves to the northern border, tell them I'll be there in a moment," I said. She nodded her head, then sprinted off, Henry following close behind.

I walked out of my office and down the sets of stairs, eventually walking out into the open. I started running, then leapt into the air, shifting mid-flight, my clothes ripping.

I landed on the ground in my raven black wolf, my blue eyes sparkling in the light.

I took off to the northern border, the trackers and warriors soon coming in beside me. I was soon in view of the rogues. There presence made me angry, my anger gave me a boost, and I started to run faster. I was at the northern border in no time.

I let out a silent growl when I saw it was the Shadow Rogues.

What are they doing here?? I asked May.

I don't know, but I'm gonna rip them to shreds, She growled.

I walked behind a tree and shifted back, putting on the shorts and the tshirt that I had brought with me. I walked out from behind the tree and looked at the alpha of the Shadow Rogues in digust.

"Alpha Paige is finally here," He smirked, and i let out a warning growl.

"What do you want?" I growled, stepping closer to the border line.

"Na uh," he tsked. "We're on neutral land, you're not allowed to hurt us unless we're on your land." He said, making a point. And let me tell you. I didn't like that point. I growled.

"Whatever," The alpha of the Shadow Rogues smirked, knowing he was right.

"Now answer my question; what do you want?" I asked again, getting angrier by the second.

He snickered. "We want you,"