C H A P T E R S I X | A Suprise Visiter

Paige (13 years old)
My bones changed and morphed into those of a wolf. I cried out in pain once more, but of course, it didn't help.

Once the pain was over, I stood up in my black wolf form. I had a walk around, and soon got used to the feeling.

I looked to the right to see mum and dad had shifted too. They gave me a wolfy grin and ran off. I laughed slightly and ran off after them.

I stopped in front of a huge tree, and smelt something behind me. I flipped around and snarled, but then realised it was just dad. I calmed down and walked over to him.

Where's mum?? I linked him. He shrugged but smirked. I turned around and saw mum sneaking up on me. We all raced back to the clearing and shifted back.

Dad put shorts on that were hidden within the forest for our pack members,  and mum and I put on a t-shirt that our pack also hide through out the forest.

"That was so fun!! I can't wait 'til I'm 16!! Then I can shift whenever I want," I said. Mum and dad looked at each other with huge smiles.

"We're glad you like it, but there's one more surprise for you," My dad spoke up. I smiled.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant," Mum said. My smile widened.

"Are you serious?!" I asked/screamed. They nodded there heads. This is awesome!!

"How many weeks?" I asked.

"6," Mum said simply.

"Have you been to the ultrasound yet?" I asked. She shook her head, no.

"I'm going next week," She added. I nodded my head. I'm gonna be a big sister!!!

"This is so cool!!" I said excitedly. They laughed.

"Yeah it is," Dad chuckled. I smiled.

"Whelp, let's get back to the pack house. We need to have dinner," Mum said. My stomach growled and I nodded eagerly.

"Yes please. I'm starving," I laughed. They laughed with me, and
we heard a twig snap.

We stopped what we were doing and I flipped my head in the direction it came from. I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash.

A man walked out and I sensed it instantly. Rogue. I growled and dad pulled mum and I behind him.

"What are you doing on my land!?" My dad asked/yelled.

The rogue smirked.

"Nothing, now," He said, then shifted and ran off.

"What did he mean?" I asked, scared.

"I think he found out you're alpha blood. Let's get you back to the pack house," Dad said.

I nodded okay, then turned around to let mum and dad shift. Dad looked at me then to his back and I nodded in understanding. Then I jumped onto his back.

I always rode on dads back, just in case a pack member sees me shift.

They don't know I can shift yet because since dad's really protective, he thinks that some one in our pack will betray us and tell the rogues. And we can't let that happen.

I smiled as the wind blew my raven hair back and forth as my father ran. I wish I could do this every day.