The beginning of the war ☠

Top walks into the bathroom to brush his teeth as ______ is still lying knock out cold on the ground. After he was finished he hurries back in to get into bed but doesn't even turn his eyes to her once before he falls asleep.

An hour or two goes by  she becomes  conscience, she takes her palm of her hand and touches the side of her forehead to feel the blood. Standing up she sees top laying there sound asleep as tears slightly fall down her cheeks thinking " how could he do that to me , I don't understand was today a really bad day for him , I still love you choi ". She dragged her feet along the floor as she was making her way to the bathroom to wash the blood, getting a sticking plaster from the first aid kit she covers her cut and comes back into the bedroom. Tops eye open and gaze up at her " oh your up, good .......you look fine now " top says with a low voice before he closes his eyes again.

" I know you didn't mean to do that top , and I know your like this because of what day this is, so I forgive you " _________ says as more beads of tears fall before she gets into bed. Top doesn't answer but falls back to sleep as she starred at the ceiling wide awake. All night she didn't sleep a wink, she didn't even know what time it was, all she done, was Stare at the ceiling until she heard Gd coming out from his bedroom in the morning. She knew it was his room as his door has this unique squeak to it.

Getting up looking at top still sleeping in a ball she gets dresses and puts on a baseball cap to cover the plaster.

Walking into the kitchen, Gd and dae were there sitting down eating breakfast " oh ________ , yours is on a plate over there I made you some bestie" ( bestie means best friend ) dae says with a cheerful voice. Gd stays silent as he's still hurt from hearing top and ________ being with each other.

Grabbing her plate she sits down beside Gd and begins eating, only two mouthfuls and Gd gets up before he finished his food and goes and cleans it up. " here we need to get to YG for practice " Gd says.

__________ replies "tops still sleeping " but just as she finished her sentence top walks in with an all black tracksuit.

Top gets his breakfast in silence as the rest wait for panda and tae " Come on hurry up we need to go " Gd shouts up the stairs with a fire in his voice.

Not long after everyone was in YG in the recording studio , panda is in the booth recording his part of the song as Gd was listening to the playback "yeah that sounds good" Gd says , top sniggers " what , what's so funny" Gd says to top . " oh nothing" top replies with a sarcastic tone which Gd ignores

" ___________ your up, " Gd says followed by dae " good luck this is your first time". ____________ walks on to the booth and nails the song first time first go " whoa, that was perfect " tae says in surprise " yeah , I think we got your vocals". Top sniggers again " what are you laughing at top" Gd basically shouts " nothing I swear " he replies with a smirk on his face " your next then " Gd snaps. Top goes in and records his part " am no something's wrong , do it again" Gd says with a smile , after he recorded again " top you sound off, tell you what, go and practices dance with tae, panda, and _________ , in the dance studio and I'll do daes now " Gd says as everyone doesn't reply but leaves the room before top as he follows behind.

Dae gets into the small booth and sings amazingly as the rest of Big Bang were lined up in the dance hall " I don feel to good I'm just going to sit this one out " top says looking lost. " you still need to practice Hyun , or Gd will be pissed off " tae says with a kind smile " I said fucking no ......tae " top raised his voice at him, " what swear word did you just say to me" tae says as he marches over to top that was sitting down on the bench. " you heard me ... , f.u.c. k ...ing , dickhead" top spells it out for him as he stands up close to tae " Im Warning you top , don't go there with me, calm down " tae says as his starts to get angry. " or what big man, you going to use what you think is big muscles and punch me,....I don't care I'm not scared of you " top spits as he says theses words. Panda runs over " calm down top , will yah " top looks at panda straight into the eye " fuck up , nobody even likes you , everybody calls you the ass kisser of the group" tae lifts his fist high getting ready to slam it into top face until ________ grabs his arm and yells " stopppppp"

Tae stops and walks away kicking the chair that was at the side of the room "see......... Taking orders from a weak woman"

Gd and dae burst through the door " what the fuck is happing in here?"

Tae replies " ask him, I'm done with him, he needs to go , him and his fucking mood swings". Top starts laughing like a crazy person " yeah me too, he has changed too much " panda says straight after him.

Tae looks over at top " see if I didn't know you for ten years you would be dead by now" top still laughs as he says " oh by the way I have some confessions , you know that girl you had your first kiss with she told me tae , she hated ever moment of it , and Gd your last girlfriend broke up with you because she felt so bad towards you as she was fucking me" Gd and tae eyes fill with hate and a burning anger "oh and dae, everyone is right you are ugly , panda yours just a waste of my air , but the worst one of all is you __________, you think I would like you , your crazy to think I would love you , you think you are a special member of Big Bang, your not , your nothing, your just a publicity stunt so we could stay in the spotlight......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< authors notes >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so just saying I don't think that about Big Bang , I love them

There's going to be two or three more chapters of this book

I will do a book 2 I have the book up now so you add it to your library's

Here's the cover

I will put a link in the comments , or just go to my page

http://w.tt/1QIC8uR

Thank you everyone for all you support on this book so far love you's all