One crazy bizzara night

" you son of a bitch" Gd screams as his fist  travels Down to connect to Vlad jaw " why go after her ?" Raising his arm again to hit Vlad again he feels someone grab him " let' him be, this is not the place" tops voice deepens behind him " let him be ....., he's trying to get into _________ and you say let him be " Gd face scrunched up with his rage. Top pulls him off Vlad " let's go back to our party ji"

Gd didn't answer a word back, put instead breathes heavily as he storms back into the main hall leaving top and Vlad alone with each other. Top glares at him before turning to leave. Vlads face could say a thousand words , but he just stares with a smirk 

Top quickly flips around and uses all his force of his fist to connect into his gut, leaving him winded bent over holding his tummy "stay out of my way, Vlad I don't want to tell you again" top chuckles like a crazy person as he leaves for the mai...

Top quickly flips around and uses all his force of his fist to connect into his gut, leaving him winded bent over holding his tummy "stay out of my way, Vlad I don't want to tell you again" top chuckles like a crazy person as he leaves for the main room.

As he gets inside he reaches Big Bang , Gd already told them what just happened " we're is he?, he's a dead man walking " tae said as he was getting pulling back by Daesung " just leave it , we should just go home " Daesung stutters to try and calm the situation down before somebody ends up killing somebody. " I just want to go home now " __________ whispers to were nobody hear before her phone starts ringing. Walking away she answers her phone

Her: yobosayo ( hello)
Jay: yobosayo little sis...
Her: jayyyy!! How's you ?
Jay: I'm good , I miss you so much, you better be eating plently , how's your husband ?

Her: I miss you to , oh he's good . Jay I couldn't be happier
Jay: I want to see you, I'm coming up tomorrow evening to see you
Her: ammm.....( thinks that top wouldn't mind now as they love each other now ) .....okay after practice and dinner
Jay: perfect , so how's your big night are you's having fun?
Her: .........yeah it was good ( starts thinking if top would have a problem with it )
Jay: I'm glad little sis
Her: am....jay...
Jay: yes....what's wrong ?
Her : nothing .....I was wondering it be better if me and top come to mums house I want to see her to , and it be good to get out of the house
Jay: yeah , thats okay little sis, here I have to go I'll talk to you later , love you

Tae grabs _______ arm as she was on the phone as Big Bang was leaving

Her : good it's settles then cccccaant wait to see y.........

_________hangs up the phone as she was being brought to the car to go home " could I not have finished my chat on the phone tae" she says in a rage
" I'm sorry _______ but I want to make sure you weren't left behind like the last time" tae pants as he was walking fast. Shivers goes up her spine with just the thought of that night. She is seconded last into the limo, with her at the back middle seat beside tae and panda, facing her was panda on the side long seat that was beside Gd and then top at the very end. Gd face and body was twitching with his anger " I should have hurt him more that rotten bastard ". Top was sitting with his legs open and his elbows on his knees looking at his phone with a smile that reached ear to ear. panda rubbed GD's back " are you okay hyung?" Gd answers " no I want to snap that pricks necks....... Who does Vlad think he is ?" Gd words were the last words said in the ride back home.

They arrived and everyone got out, Gd went strait to his room without breathing a word to anybody. Tae went to the gym that was on the ground floor to use the punch bag . " I'm going to bed " top snaps as he hurried off.
As ________, dae and panda reached the front hall ________ specks " I can't believe what has gotten into Vlad, what happened? Did Gd do something on him?" they were speechless, they couldn't tell her the truth. " you's aren't going to tell me fine then..." __________ nearly screams as she storms of to the closet to grab her oil pastels and paper. Then she takes herself into the seconded living room that nobody ever goes into , she cuddles herself into the corner and starts drawing.

 Then she takes   herself into the seconded living room that nobody ever goes into , she cuddles herself into  the corner and starts drawing

Fast and furiously she sketches on her art pad with thoughts going though her head

" why did they not say anything to me? , thought they were my best friends"

" what happened to Vlad and Gd ?"

" I can't wait to hug jay tomorrow I need my brother"

Two hours or so go by as ________ head begins to start falling down slowing going to sleep, as her eyelids were so heavy that she couldn't fight off the tiredness . Her head Jolts up in shock as if she just got struck my lighting, that makes her wakes . " what time is it ........., I need to go to bed ". Putting the oil pastels away she heads up to tops room to see him reading a book in bed.
" oh top I missed you " her upbeat voice says as she enters the room. Top stays silent as he closes his book " so what happened between Vlad and Gd?" Top still stays silent. Walking over to the bed she pulled back her side of the bed. " am what u think your doing?" Top voice finally specks up " am getting into bed silly " she laughs in a cute way, " well your not sleeping beside me tonight, go and sleep somewhere else " top says very calm " what top , why?, I slept here with you last night " top replies " because I don't want you next to me tonight, woman! "

_________ was very shocked at his actions but remembered what day it was so understood " okay I'll sleep on the floor" she says as she drags out her old bed to the floor. " oh top , I'm going to see my mum and jay tomorrow do you want to join me ?" She asked as top then got out of bed and walked over to her with a devils look over his face " to your mums house, amm no , I don't want to see you mother and really I don't want to look at you either woman " top moves closer to her and she moves back " wh..wh..what , why you being like this ?" She stutters with a thin line of fear because she never seen him like this before. " look we have to spend a lot of time with each other with the fake marriage but thats what it is , fake " he spits and she step back as he steps forward, going around the bed. top takes one finger and pokes it into her chest " just remember that woman" he pokes her again as her eyes tear up in pain and with being confused " what have I done wrong ?" comes out of her lips as the tears run over her mouth " it's more like what have you not done right " top replies as he pokes her again that makes her loss balance to fall back as her body turns around in the air that make her forehead connect with the corner of the bedside table that knocked her out cold as her forehead then begins to bleed.

Well guys who are you rooting for , top, Gd , Vlad ?
Don't forget to vote if you like it and comment
Thank you all for all the votes comments and reads xoxo
So I would say there is no more that ten more chapter left of this book getting read for the final now ha.
Thanks again Carla xoxo