The honeymoon

And my second chapter of my Christmas double enjoy, two chapters In one day ......

They leave the church to jump into the limo  that takes them to the the after party

Let's fast forward until after the party to the limo ride to the airport
" is it just me and you" _______ asked. Top replies with a chuckle " no of course not, all the guys are coming"
" I'm glad top, it would be awkward if we were alone" top of course raises the eyebrow as the rest of Big Bang jump in " I'm so excited to go to Italy" daesung squealed in excitement " okay, okay calm down dae " GD says being a party pooper  " your such a kill joy gd, ️taeyang voice carries from the seat most further away. _________ can't hold in her emotions " this is going to be amazing" she thinks before saying " so is this everyone who is going?" Top wraps his arm around her " no miss top I mean miss choi sung Hyung, GD best friend is coming vlad" _______ pushed his arm off " stop teasing". Daesung is at a three on the anger meter.

They catch there business class flight and travel to Italy. Some hours later the arrive at the 5 Star hotel and check in to there penthouse suite .
GD is on the phone to Vlad. Nosey seungri can only hear GDs side of the conversation
Hello...
Yeah we're here, we're are you?
No she doesn't know who you are!
Yeah,
Okay
Well we will see you tonight in the club
Okay okay
Bye
GD hangs up and struts out of the bedroom forcing seungri to dash off in a hurry nearly slipping on the mat to fall flat on his precious face.

As this was happening Top sticks on the music system that's linked to speakers in every room in the penthouse. He starts dancing like a baboon around _______ " come on dance with me wifey" . She puts her two hands over her mouth to try and lock in her laughter at his lame dance moves. Top notice her " what is it?, go say it!, I dare you " he says with a cheesy smile while continuing to dance.

" you....., you look like Ronald mc Donald on a while goose chase" tops smile turns into a smirk " you little....." he says as he chases her. _________ runs into the bathroom " let me in" he laughs. Panda comes running past followed by GD stepping out from his room " right guys we need to get ready, stop messing about" he says with the words being green with jealously

Two hours pass until everyone is ready, they all head for the club to celebrat the big day. Apon arriving there was a vip suit set up with two ice cold bottles or champain that was sitting in an ice bucked " we're is   vlad?" Top asked in confusion. GD tells top " he should have already been here" , Daesung  pops the bottles  open, the foam squirting out and over down his hand as everyone cheered. " Hey don't forget about us" a strange voice Echoes over the music that was getting blasted in the background. GD jumps up " hellooooooo , yes sir im one of a kind" they both start singing to one an other" as a inside joke. "hey vlad let me introduce you , this is ___________ and ____________ this is vlad". vlad reaches out his hand " I know who she is, nice to meet you Darlin" __________ Froze, " your that guy from the audition" she says gasping " yes, I'm vlad , well that's the name these lot call me, my stage name is rap monster , I'm in a group called bts" ________ lets go of his hand " your voice seems familiar" she says letting go. " do you not recognise me little jay" ________ is in shock, " how does he know my childhood nickname" she ponders as she says" I don't, but you look familiar to me"

Rap monster takes her hands and pulls her close " it's my little jay, we were best friends when we were eight years old " _________ face comes alive " no way, it can't be......is that little jay wannabe". Rap monster wrapped himself around her " oh now you remember, even that stupid name you give me" he jokes with her. GD says " finally she remembers,oh by the way in your audition he told me all about you, that's why I pushed for teddy to pick you" rap monster sniggers in embarrassment " I'm surprised you didn't recognise me me little jay , oh and just call me vlad from now on" ______ blushed " I'm so happy your here, there's a glass of champain, I missed you so much". At that Minuit in time there were two sets of jealous   eyes  peering upon the three of them .

"_________-!" Top shouts " I want to ask you something" _________ sits beside top as he comes up with a ridiculous question to get her away from rap monster and GD. The night flys by to closing time, for were everyone has had an amazing time. Everyone started to leave the night club, but _______ needs to use the toilet " yous go on ahead I'll meet you after"

After she was finished her business in the bathroom she leaves the club not being able to find the gang, she starts looking down her contacts for Daesung number hitting the Call button , but she soon finds out she hasn't got a connection. With no money and signal she starts walking the direction to the hotel,  she continues to keep checking her phone for singel until walking past a opening between two buildings to hear a voice that shouts " __________, I know we're they are". ___________ with her naive child like brain walks down the dark ally way into the shadows. She gets near the voice when her phone finally get a single and it rings " yobosao ( hello) " she says down the phone " we're are you" tops husky worried voice lingers into  her ears.

Even though top was on the phone, the black hooded man who was wearing a ski mask appeared from the shadows, and with one strike of his baseball bat he throws a swing at her ribs that makes her yell out a scream as her phone goes flying through the air leavening top , yelling down the phone " _________" then raising his voice louder each time "_________, _________ we're are you"
the hooded man lifts the bat and again swings it to her ribs , leaving _________ in a ball on the ground screaming for help, she started pleading with the  man " please stop"  but with one final swing he  says " night night bitch" and aims it for her head that knocks _______ out cold while tops is left screaming down the phone.                         

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year, thank you for the 4000k reads and for each comment and follow love you all. Hope you have a lovely time the next few days xoxo carla