The hoilday from hell

Hello everyone I noticed in my views that on my last two chapters I posted for Xmas there is more views on the seconded one so I think some people has skipped the wedding chapter, if u can't remember reading about her walking up the eil you should go back and read it before spreading this one thank you xoxo.

Top pulls the phone away from his ear, in a panic he enters the FIND A PHONE app on his I phone. While the phone was away from his ear the man says "night night bitch " before the finale swing. Top finds her location from the app, top runs like a mad hatter to be by her side. Every Thought is charging through his mind, " who would do such a thing on a innocent little girl?", " monster!" , " animal!", "BEAST".

Upon reaching her location he sees the lifeless body knocked out on the cold damp ground as the mysterious hooded man was strangely snapping photos from his phone, as if she was a prized kill in some type of psycho competition. " you......your dead" tops voice darts over when he lifts a glass bottle from his feet to then charge in a fury over to him. The mysterious hoodied man who I will call ripper dashes off " your fucking dead" top screams as he gets away. Top tears of his suit jacked and roles it into a tight compacted ball to place it under her head. " _________, it's okay I'm hear now" top cries but with no response from her. Top dials for the ambulance and hangs up the phone after telling them were he is. " _________, _________!!!, I'm....im sorry I shouldn't have left you alone, this is my fault".

Luckily for __________, an ambulance was just right around the corner, so they were on site very quickly. Before they reached the  death valley hospital,   top rang GD but it only reaches his voicemail, without thinking to try someone else he leaves a message

" it's top, ( starts sniffing), ___________ has....has.....is heading to the Death Valley hospital she is unconscious, ( in the background, "her heart rate is dropping......she is going into shock!!!!!" ) come as quickly as you can". He hangs up her phone to grab onto her hand " what's going on?" His voice quivers. "Sir, stay calm"

They arrive at Death Valley as she is rushed into the emergency room, were the doctors are on stand by. As she is rolled thought the doors three doctors circle the bed with two more nurses as he holds on tight to her hand. Approaching the theatre doors the doctor says" I'm sorry you have to let go of her hand" but top grips on tighter not wanted to let go. " sir we can't help her unless we get her to the other side of them doors" with them words he lets go at the borderline. Dropping to his knees with his palms covering  his eyes " it's my fault" he sobs. " we're here" GD's voice shouts down the hall way.

Top jumps up thinking " if they see me like this they will know, I like her pull your self together", he pulls the gold silk handkerchief to wipe the sadness from his face. Feeling someone's hand on his shoulder he spins around to find Deasung eyes bloodshot red with his face glistening from those tears that just fell " what happent?" He manages to sob. Seungri spins him around to place his head on his shoulder, " yeah what happent?"

Top takes a deep breath " some rotten bastard  battered her with a baseball bat" he manages to say all in one go,  that makes Daesung  grip tighter around seungri, now crying harder into his leather coat. " what disgusting low life would do something like this?" Taeyang growls while walking over to the waiting area to take a seat, panda leads Deasung over. " is that all that happent" GD asked " no, the sick fuck started taking pictures of her" top stutters trying to hold himself together. "You don't need to pretend that u don't like her and hold it in, I know you do" GD whispers.
" aish, I don't like that stupid silly girl" he says with his tone going high, looking GD straight into his eyes " ha really, you told me the other night when u were drunk..........aaaa you can't remember?... But don't worry I wouldn't tell her". Top storms over to the others.

34 minutes go by before a doctor walks out that makes everyone rush to his side, " she is in intensive care for tonight, she has a few fractured ribs and possibly a concussion, so only family can go in and see her until tomorrow".
Top pushes from the back " Im Her husband" , GD tightens his fist with the thought of what he said, " okay sir follow me"

Top is lead to her private room in intensive care. ____________ lays there motionless with wires leading to a drip, a heart monitor and a life support machine are all linked into her. Grasping on her hand once more top sits beside the bed in a old dark green chair. "I'm so sorry, you have to be okay and wake up now, I will tell you the truth" placing his forehead upon her hand that was in her grasp he says " I love you"

Even the shock from those words still didn't make her eyes open, top waited beside her bed all night thinking of what might happen next. Who was the person who done this to her and why?
Morning came without top having a second of sleep. A small old nurse comes in to change the drip, the long sharp fresh needle gets plunged into her arm the makes her body bolt. Top moves closer " is it possible". Still holding her hand _______ eyes open to see tops worried face looking back. The nurse runs out to get a doctor as _______ looks down at his hand and pulls away in fear, " what's wrong I'm not going to hurt you". The doctors rush in checking her eyes with a light beaming into it " we're am I " the first words she specks with her body shaking in fear. The doctor tells her, top reaches for her again but she pulls away further ' who are you", top gasped " you don't know who I am, I'm your husband" ___________ shakes her head " it can't be true" the doctor replied " it's true, I think you have memory loss" _______ starts screaming " daddy I want my daddy we're is he"

You like ? So why do you think the guy was taking her picture, that's kinda Werid ant it ? Love you all and thank for your support