50 shades of G Dragon

Viewer warning this chapter is for 18 and over not for children.

Crawling over slowing on top of the bed in lust Gd is starring at _________ wanting to taste her sweet plumed lips with his tongue ." Dooo youuuu reallyyy like it " Gd whispers softly into her ear while his naked body is on top of hers" I I I " she whimpers. Gd smirks " I know you do, tell me , do you want me inside of you " still whispering  into her ear" his hand travels under the bed sheets and meets her in between her legs tugging on her thong. "Say it" sliding her thong to one side while pressing upon her clit with his thumb ___________ feels herself getting tingles and becomes moist while she is gagging for his finger to go inside" yes, yes I do" he gets harder while he pulls the quilt off the sheets and starts kissing her neck , lower kissing the top of her Breast  then licks between them and in one long stroke his tonge travels down to her thong " am I really doing this" ________ thinks. " aaaaaaa it feels so good" __________ whimpers as she is getting more moist. He bites the top of her black thong while looking up at her face that's becomes flushed then slowly trails it of from her body. He swishes back between her legs perching his warm tongue on her clit moving it around like he was trying to catch a straw in a glass " she purrs at him while crunching her toes into the sheets. He kisses her there as she mones " I think we should stick on some music" reaching for the remote he turns on the docking station and selects playlist 1. " hellooooooooo, yes sir I'm one of a kind" ________ hears coming from the docking station. " I like to play, would you like to play a game?" G Dragon asked __________ while he gets off the bed. "What type of game?" ________ gasps with excitement. " just a game I know you will like" he whimpers softly back. " maybe" __________ replies with her Virgin lips . He goes to the wardrobe and pulls the middle mirror sliding doors open while he is smirking to himself with pride. "She going to love what I have for her" he says while placing his hand onto a computer chipped glass that activated a second door that opens into another secret room " I'll be two minutes , you just stay there. " what are you doing?" _________ says with anticipation in her soft voice.

After a few minutes , he reappears with a black leather duffle bag wearing a black latex man thong , seeing every inch of his 8 incher that was fully erect underneath. He walkes over to the bed placing the bag on the bottom of the bed. ____________ blushes with embarrassment. " what's in that bag " she thinks with confusion. " I bet your wondering what I have in this bag, don't worry you will like it" he says as he is opening the bag and pulls out a black thick rope. He takes Her wrist and ties it to the bed . "What are you doing ?" She screams . " calm down , trust me you will like it, all women do. I'm going to make you moan". GD ties her feet to the bottom two bed post and pulls the bag to the side of her. he climes on top and starts kissing her neck with passion as she starts breathing heavily, while she is getting more moist. She reaches out to try and kiss his lips , he puts his finger onto her lips while he brings his crock  up to her mouth " pull it down with your teeth " he says flashing his killer smile. She grips onto his thong with her teeth and starts pulling it down as he starts to stand up to help her take them off" that's it baby , you make me so horny" he groans.

He starts kissing her tummy while reaching into the bag, he pulls out a red silk blind fold and a white feather . He ties the blind fold on her eyes and starts lightly tickling her face with the feather moving down to her neck, then down on to her chest,  as he is also taking of her bra with one hand. The feather caresses her nipples until they are rock hard , he flicks his tongue on her hard nipple as she bites her bottom lip. Then the feather wonders down her body lightly touching her dampness below . Ding GD phone goes off he's got a message , he doesn't care. GD grabs a 7 inch pink vibrator out of his bag and thurst it onto her clit. " aaaaaaaa iiiiiit feels so good. He goes back to her nipple licking it harder , still holding the vibrater on her clit, " I feel it getting warmer " she screams in lust .

The door knocks " fuck off I'm busy " GD screams " teddy said we need to go to Yg right now he doesn't seem happy" ️taeyang shouts through the door " fuck sake, sorry we have to go " _______ is in shock and is displeased "did he know what we were doing" she thinks while GD unties her and gets dressed. __________ gets up and sticks on GDs cloths, they both go down the stairs and get into the car. " me you and seungri goes in my car , you three go into the other car. They get into the car, "why are you's  looking so sweaty and sticky ? ! what were you's doing " seungri  giggles to himself knowing fine rightly what they were doing. " you better not say a word of it to anyone" GD explains to him with his stern voice, __________ goes red with embarrassment . They all  zoom off to the Yg building, then  they go to teddys office and they all take a seat waiting for teddy to arrive. " why are we here guys" daesung whispers . " I don't know teddy probably broke up with his girlfriend again and he wants to cry about it " top says. Everyone chuckles " what's taking him so long it's 11. 30 pm we have to get to bed before practice in the morning" ️Taeyang explains. Ten minutes go by before Teddy slams the door open and walks in to stand in front of his black glass office table. " right guys I am furious right now" teddy screams in fury at Big Bang while slamming a bunch of pictures onto the table. " what are these?" GD asked teddy while appearing over the table. "These are pictures from this morning a informant that works in the news room for channel 56 sent these over a hour ago , giving me the head up of tomorrow's news " teddy useing his deep angry voice explains. GD grabs the pitures appearing down onto them . " it's top throwing the glass of champaign, and a other one of __________ hitting top on the face" he says . " what!!!!!" Top shouts putting his hands on his face. " yeah you know how this is going to fucking look tomorrow , they say they even have video" Daesung replies " we're ruined "  teddy answers back " NO your not im not letting it end like this, I have a plan" " what is it __________ asked. Teddy replays with s evil smile on his face " if you's want this group to survive this , we need to make it look like top and _______ are happy with each other" " how the fuck we going to do that " top asked curisioly teddy says " top.........." 
" yes top says sitting on the end of his seat. "_____________"  teddy then says " yes she replies " yours are getting married are Big Bang is over