No really, what am I going to do now?!!!!!!

" I said I was sorry, It was a acciden-" Top stops her in middle of her sentence "i don't care , you stupid Little twit of a girl" with his evil tone in his voice that would make the devil himself tremble with fear. " look it was a mistake, you obnoxious pathetic excuse for a man"  __________ screamed with anger. Everyone stood still, they are  in compleat shock with there  eyebrows raised. "Who do you think you are talking to you little bi@$%#" top screams back in her face, after he lifts a glass of champagne and throwing it with full might against the wall while the glass shattered into 100 pieces and scattered over the whole black marble floor. " how fu@€$ing dare you, do you even know who I am?" Top says in a calmer deep voice. You replay back screaming again with  " who you are?!!!, I don't care who you are " while you are grabbing  your camera, you lift your other hand and with the most strength that is behind your delicate arms. SMACK!!! Right across tops face just before you run out of the art exhibition to scurry home. Top stands still in compleat and utter shock with his hand holding his face. His eyes are bulging with pure rage. Everyone pretends to act normal  continuing with what they were doing before the drama started. Top try's to laugh if off but everyone could still see through him that he was embarrassed and angry. Top excuses himself and gets in his brand new white BMW car and takes of speeding " pull yourself together you have to attend that advent today" top thinks to himself.

__________ runs into her home, she slapped the door behind her, running upstairs with her small light feet skipping up the stairs into her bedroom ,with immerse slam of the door that shakes the house while she throws herself on top of her bed." Why does bad stuff always happen to me" she screams into her pillow while crying herself to sleep. Her eyes are getting heavy they are getting harder and harder to keep them open. She try's her hardest to keep her eyes open but she falls asleep. Thoughts start to come into her head as she falls deep and deep into unconsciousness. " wait we're am I " thinking to herself. everything is unclear and blurry, her focus is in herself lying in a unfamiliar bed with black satin sheets. The sheets is very smooth that is rubbing across her body. ___________ looks down on to her tiny body "what am I wearing " a red and black lace bra that has the smallest bow sitting in the  middle of the bra with a clear stone in the middle. She pulls the black satin sheets off her and looks down. Red and black lace thong with red suspenders that is attached to red fishnet tights even her toe nails were painted red. " oh baby your up" a soft voice says beside her. She looks over in shock, who is it?

There on top of the black satin sheets is Taeyang , that is lying there completely naked smiling back up at her. Her heart is beating so fast Taeyang could hear it. " that was fantastic baby, last night" ________ giggled. He moves closer, creeping slowly over to her side of the bed. She flinches with shock, her heart is beating harder and harder the closer he gets . Taeyang climbs on top of her holding her wrist, pinning her to the bed with a tight gentle grasps. She purrrrrs with excitement while gazing into his deep dark puppy eyes that's is filled with lust for only her. He swooshes in to her lips, softly he grazing her lips with his, while he is grinding hard with his package between her thighs. Her heart is feeling like it's going to pop out of her chest, he's grinding harder. "________" "_______" someone's is calling her name and it is not taeyang "__________ wake up you phone is ringing " your mother says while shaking you until you are conscious. " Aishhh , what is ittttt mom! I want to sleep, I was having the most nicest dream in the world" her  mother has her phone in her hand "take it someone wants to talk to you"  mothers voice was trembling when she said that. __________ takes the phone " hello this is ________ speaking how can I help you?" The nerves are bubbling up in her tummy she feels like she is going to bust , "is this Yg?"thinking in her own mind.

" Good afternoon ___________ , this is teddy the Yg manager" "t t the Yg manager " she replies " yes the Yg manager hahaha,  well we loved your  audition " teddy cackles to himself " " you did? " she stutters down the phone that she is gripping on with extreme force.   " yes we loved it, it  was extremely beautiful , your voice is very special , we would love it if you will sign up with us and become the one and only girl in are 6th member band BIG BANG" __________ screams
" aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  omg , omfg seriously? While jumping on top of her bed with excitement" teddy tells her warmly " a ha im glad you are happy, I know it is a bit short notice but can you come here in a hour?there will be a driver outside your house in half a hour to pick you up" " you won't need anything we will have everything you need at the Big Bang villa, see you soon" " aaaaahhhhhhhhh  no way,  no way mother I got the part im in some group called Big Bang "  her mothers jaw drops " Big Bang do you know who that is?"  " no mom why? who are they?" She asked her mother. Curiously " they are only the biggest band right now there are globally famous , I'm so proud of you dear,   whiles she kisses  ________ on her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~One hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_________ arrives at the stunning beautiful grand huge villa, that is in a quite area on the edges of Seoul. The driver drops _________ off at the front door while Teddy is standing there with a cheesy smile on his face, while wearing a red cap that is shading his eyes. "Welcome to paradise_______" Teddy says to you while giggling to himself. _______ and Teddy walks through the double frosted glass front doors that lead into a front hall with a big crystal chandelier that is hung 20 ft Centered above her head while looking at it in amazement she says " wow" turning her head down looking along the bright hallway stood a man wearing blue denim jeans with a black Baggie hoodie. He has a even bigger smile that teddy had , the biggest smile she has even seen, it was really cute and adorable " hello ______ I'm so excited to meet you" he says with a upbeat tone " hello mr it's nice to meet you to " mumbling the words out of her mouth with nerves " I'm going to be your new best friend here , we Will have pillow fights, stay up all night it will so much fun , I can't wait , oh I forgot to tell you my name, I'm Daesung" " I'm really happy to meet you Daesung" she says while he is running over to give her a tight hug. Teddy says " I think he will look after you haha , well they all will they are like family to one an other , I'm really sorry but I have to leave" "okay teddy thank you so much for picking me I'm truly grateful" _____ says full of optimism. " get to know the band tonight and your training will start tomorrow good luck " Teddy says while closing the door behind him. " don't worry I will look after you " Daesung says with his upbeat tone while grabbing her hand and walking into the living room. "Who's that blonde person sitting on the sofa" ________ was thinking to herself. " this is Seungri" Daesung says as if he was reading her mind. Seungri jumps up with excitement " hiii girlfriend" Seungri says, in a high pitch voice trying to be funny. __________ laughed , "hey nice to meet you Seungri " _______ says in a whisper like voice while giggling. " we are going to be best friends " Seungri says " oh no she is already my best friend" Daesung with a deep tone says while smiling " we both can be her best friend hahahahahahah " Seungri starts laughing out loud. " __________ sit down sit Down Taeyang is making tea for us " Daesung says to _________
" Taeyang!!!!" _______ thinks to herself. " I compleatly forgot because of all the drama that was going on today , that he was in Big Bang. While just sitting down Taeyang walks in " tea anybody?" ________heart races she is thinking of he twisted though she has ️have of him grinding on her , she feels flutters between her legs " one or two" Taeyang says while bending over the soild oak coffee table wearing a white tank top that is skin tight to his body . With his rock hard abs perching through his top that is layered over his white torn jeans. _________ is staring at his body in lust. " one or two" he says again . " a a a am t t two please" Seungri starts giggling as if he knows a deep dark secret. " we're is ji-yong?" Daesung Says while walking into the hall " ji-yongggg !!!!!!!!! Ji-Youngggggg!!!! He screams In The hall that carries along the five bedroom doors in the upstairs hall " I'm coming down now calm down " a cocky voice shouts back clink clink clink bang he walks down stairs in slow motion as if he was trying to make a grand entrance in a movie. Taeyang smirks over at _________. G dragon walks into the living room with Daesung wearing a black leather jacked , a Aqua blue top with black trousers that are a size to big , were they are falling down at the back of his bum that everyone can see his white Calvin Kliean boxers.

" hello I am ji-yong the leader of Big Bang" _________ looks up at his face " are you Kidding me , why do I have bad luck" she is thinking to herself while looking at his pink earring. " I see that you finally took a shower then __________" G dragon says to her is his cocky loveable tone. _________fills with rage but she keeps her calm " I'd still love to pull that pink ear ring out of your earlobe" she thinks to herself . " were is choi seung-Hyung?" He asked .taeyang tells him with sadness in his voice " he is away doing that thing today, remember it is the 21st of June, he should be back soon" " o I remember" G dragon says with regret in his voice.

__________ can hear a car pull up in the drive way, she feels excited to meat the last member of the group . The front door opens and she can here the footsteps coming towards her. Top walks into the room . She looks at him, he looks at her. Daesung says " this is are new member top ________" with excitement
"YOU!!!!!!!!" Says top looking at her with eyes bulging once more.