Lets tell the world about us

This lump hollows at the bottom of his stomach, it is a extreme dark sensation pounding down in his pit, it would be like  a hammer breaking thought a sheet of glass that does belongs to a single window. "why am I feeling this way " GD mutters in his own head. In that exact moment he raises his gaze from there hands to look out at teddy. Who is standing proudly behind the chest high microphone stand, that has three different styles of microphones wired to it so the press could hear each and every single words that he expresses to them. " let's go" Daesung says with a silvery tone.
Big Bang walks out to stand beside teddy. " hello everyone.........welcome" teddys voice is a clear as day. " I have some new and exciting news for you today, we are so excited we thought it would be better if we told you sooner rather than later. we have a new amazingly gifted artist, that is the new member of our famous band Big Bang" teddy clears his throat while the press are listening to each and every word in excitement." Her name is ___________," everyone has moved there emotions to becoming  shocked, because they learnt that it was a girl not a male who was joining the band. Teddy then smiles and tells them a lie "we have been training this spectacular young singer for two years,  Big Bang have been with her for most of that time. Also she and an other member have fell  in love and are going to be getting marry in a matter of weeks.......... So it is my great pleasure to introduce to you are newest member,  ___________ with her husband to be top". The cameras start flashing faster dazzling Big Bang with there lights as the press start shouting questions, there is also a distant cry from school girls hearts breaking in the faded background. In the same moment of teddy finishing his exciting sentence top walks out holding _________ hand with his mighty grip from soft hands ,  as she follows behind him in fear of the press with her knees buckling  and she is trying really hard to compose herself in a proper manner.

Top is Walking over to the stand giving his  winner smile " thank you everybody, I'm so happy that I have found the woman of my dreams" then turning his head to her he then says  " she is my rock" top says with upmost sweetness In his Gentle voice while he is gazing into her eyes. Through his teeth he whispers out from  his lips without them  moving " you need to smile little girl" ___________ feels her face heating up with embarrassment and smiles with no confidence. A reporter screams a question. "can we get a photo of all of Big Bang together" teddy tells them " yes of course " Big Bang stand together in a line with top and ____________ in the middle , striking there poses. An other reporter shouts a question " can we see the couple kiss"
_____________ heart starts racing like a drift car sliding around a bend at the speed of light. " no, I don't want to kiss him, it would be like kissing skin of a cold dead snake " ____________ screams in her head. Tops eyes widen and he grabs her hand even tighter while giving the press a fake giggle. Teddy doesn't say anything, he only stretches his arm out while turning his body to them and pointing his flat hand to them. " oh shit, Eww.......... Look you better make me look good " top says through his teeth without moving his lips again. Top then leans in as _________ shuts her eyes scrunched tight closes, as if they were glued together, he places his lips onto hers closing his own eyes. " this woman is going to make me look like a bad kisser, the Virgin" these words pass into tops mind. Buy It is a kiss that felt like a warm soothing electric shock, sour but still sweet.    " he isn't like a dead snake skin it actually feels nice and comforting" __________ thinks to herself then in the moment she  wraps her arms around his back as he pulls her in tighter for a big show. He then pulls away after a few seconds and smiles at the press while taking the back of his hand and softly gazes her perfect flushed red cheeks. The excitement in the press is overwhelming. Teddy moves closer to the microphones " I'm sorry but we have a busy day today, I want to thank you for coming today" he waves goodbye to the press as he starts  walking into the Yg building as Big Bang follows behind. As soon as they get inside top lets go of her hand as he says to her " you should have went into acting, you really  looked like you were enjoying it " while he lifts his hand to wipe his lips in discus.