Im not marrying him

" ha ha ha ha " top chuckles loudly, " your joking aren't you ?" ___________ stands up in a rage " whattt, I'm not marrying him" she says while trying not to shout , being full aware that stressed GD is watching her. " I know what this Is" top says walking over to the glass book shelf, rustling through the books looking like he lost something important to him, having delight shinning on his face. " what are you doing? " Deasung asked in amusement. " I'm looking for the camera I know you's have planted  one or two for some prank tv show" top chuckles out loud while adding "I know today was planned, she's not really a member of Big Bang is she?" top walks over to the plant pot that was hanging from the ceiling in the corner of the room with long straight vines hanging over the edges, shoving his hand in saying " we're is it". Everyone is in shock " I think top has completely lost it this time " Seungri whispers softly to Taeyang who's standing beside him.

"NO, top this is real there is no hidden camera show, now sit down and listen" teddy explains to him. Ha ha ha it's not getting funny this so called joke, now just let me know we're the cameras are!!" Raising his voice slightly with anticipation. " Top there's no cameras sit down and please listen, Remember I was sitting in the audition room on the panel with teddy and vlad" GD raised his voice to the same level and tone as top. Wrapping his arm  around ___________ she is truly one of us now"  __________ blushes with the feeling of his arm around her makes her weak, as she is thinking of what just happened back in the villa. " wait, I'm not doing that!!!!! he's the last person in the world I'd want to marry" ____________ voices her thoughts to Big Bang and teddy also adding "we will end up killing each other" GD turns her to him looking her in the eyes holding her two shoulders " Big Bang will be over if you don't , if you did you would be the saver of Big Bang ,_________________ heart beats faster, GD lifts his right hand and softy places it on her face. " I would love you forever, and it wouldn't be real, just a marriage for the tv and fans" _____________ legs go like jello , her heart melts looking at his cute baby like face. " you's are being serious, dream on I'm not marrying that" tops voice carries over to GD who is at the other side of the room. " oh , you fucking will top , you made this mess, now this is how your fixing it" teddy says. "What's your plan teddy ?" Taeyang says.           " first I think they need to put the past in the past and make up" top replies back to teddy the second he finished " not going to happen she is always trouble" _____________ feelings started to bubble inside her, the rage is starting to surface , but she bites her tongue to keep her thoughts from coming from her lose lips.  " look top your doing it if you like it or not, or your not going to be in Yg anymore I will terminate your contract" teddy says to top being serious. "whattt" top screams grabbing the flower pot with both of his hands and pulls it out of the ceiling with all his might he then throws it at the wall. Top screams , ️taeyang grabs him to try so Sooth him " I know your like this because of what today is I know it's not about her please try" knock knock a woman walks in to the room and specks to teddy " excuse me sir, would be be okay if I go home now " she says " yes yes that's okay I need to go myself,all of you   have to make this work I don't know how you are going to make them see eye to eye but it needs to be done by 8.00 this morning. Before the news so we can get our news out to stop are image to become tainted" Teddy grabs his coat and leaves the room. " what we going to do? " Daesung asked . " I know what to do come here " GD says. GD, seungri , daesung and ️taeyang huddles in a circle to hear the plan. " whatever it is , is not going to work" top smirks in fear. " what are they going to do?" __________ asked top . Daesung giggles" I don't know, but I'll get my own back on them" top replies to _____________.

GD grabs ___________ hand and tells her he's sorry " it's for the good of Big Bang " leading her to the back of teddys office into the store room. " o hell no, I  know what your fucking going to do now " top screams ️taeyang grabs tops arm before he could get a chance to storm out, daesung grabs his other arm and seungri pushes him from behind . They force him into the store room with ________. The door is slammed and locked by the outside . " we'll let you's out when you's make up and , we will be back in the morning" GD says through the door. Top kicks the door " you better let me out now, are so help me " the office door closes and it goes quite.

It's a 7 ft by 6 ft room with one wall filled with shelfs from the floor to the ceiling that is full of boxes filled with paper work. They both stand there looking at each other for a minute or two in silence, then ."this is your fault" top says pointing at ________. " my fault , my fault your the big headed brute that got us here, your the one that started this " ___________ says in a child like way. " it's so cold in here" top says as if he didn't even hear what she said. "could I borrow GDs jacked for a Minute " he asked her with he's sweet tone. __________ looks at him confused " why you want this for a minuet" she thinks to herself . ____________ takes of the jacked and gives it to top. Top thanks her while placing it on the floor before he sits on it saying " this suit cost to much to sit on the floor , I just need to get myself comfortable for the night". " are you jokeing me it's freezing in here , give me it back now" __________says to top . Top laughs at her " no chance of that happing baby " with his sarcastic tone in his deep voice. " give me it now " ____________ says while bending over trying to pull on the edge of the coat " give me it's mine " top smiles at her " sure Remember baby what's yours is mine now wifey" she still try's to pull at the coat with one hand as she lightly pushes him with the other hand. Her feet loses grip on the floor and she falls on top of him , top reaches out his hands and stops her bumping his head onto his face just two centimetres from his face " watch yourself wifey I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself" he says while he sticks out his warm plumbed lips and places his onto hers for two seconds and laughs in her face. She feels the anger in her pit of her stomach again, she can't hold it in reaching out her arms she pushes off him. Lifting her hand she slaps him on the face for the seconded time for that day.