The yg party

Seeing top head for the restroom as he was looking at his phone vlad sat himself beside ____________, " what gotten into him?, I just arrived and said hello and he storms off". __________ takes his hand that was resting on his leg and places her own on top of it " don't take it personally , top just having a bad day"

" oh I see , so do you want me to get you a drink ?" Vlad asked looking handsome and dashing." Am...no , I'm fine top ordered lots for the table "
Vlad looks at her with his dreamy eyes as he leans in to her ear " I gotta say you look really beautiful tonight, top is so lucky , but I think you could do better Than him " , then he pulls back to look at her face that was shocked but giggly and flushed at the same time. " Ohhh Vlad you always said them things when I was a kid , stop playing " Vlad moves close to her face as his breath was on her lips and he said " I'm not playing this time ". Vlad slowly closed his eyes and turns his head to the side until he starts to feel a cold liquid being poured onto his head that ran down onto his body , dripping from his hair, he opens his eyes to see Gd standing there with a glass of what was once filled with alcohol with an angry glow from his eyes that quickly changed to a pretend I'm sorry face, " oh sorry Vlad it mistakenly slipped, I'm sooooo sorry".

Vlad jumped up with rage with venom in his eyes , looking like he was out for blood " what the fuck Gd !!!," he screamed before he notices taeyang Daesung and panda just walked behind Gd , who were all starring at him. " what the fuck did u say to me " Gd spits
" A...it's cool don't worry about it " Vlad stutter with a chuckle before walking away heading for the restroom. Just as he was half way there he crosses top who was coming back without even looking at him, to which top doesn't look at Vlad either.

" what just happent ?" __________ asked in confusion, " sorry it was a mistake , everything is okay" Gd answer being smug as ever " here why don't we go up and dance?" Daesung asked , looking at her with sad puppy dog eyes. " yeah that sounds like a amazing idea". So panda took one hand and Dae took the other as they trailed her up to the dance floor.

Top sat down in __________ seat and ordered a gin and tonic. Gd plops himself beside him " a gin and tonic , that's not like you " .
" well Gd , I'm not in a fantastic mood , so I don't want wine , so I'll have this instead , have you a fucking problem with that ?" Top says nearly raising his voice " calm down top, I was just asking Aishhh" Gd says all in one go before going back to his original seat beside taeyang as he watching the others dancing on the floor. The night slowly moves on a hour or two by.

Teddy cuts the music and appears in the middle of the dance floor with a microphone in his hand and grabs the attention from the two hundred other people in the room. When the dance floor was cleared he speaks into the mic " hello everybody and welcome , I hope everybody is having a good night" the crowd start cheering " good, well I want to thank Big Bang for staying with YG so why don't the boys and the girl Come up here now " . Big Bang headed for the dance floor standing in a line beside each other. Teddy makes a hand gester to get the lights cut , so the whole room was in darkness , until a bright glow from three chunky sparklers lit up the room that was at the top of a three foot by four foot cake , that was getting rolled in on a cart.

" well done guys , we got this M.A.D.E  for you " teddy jokes to which nobody laughs , all there was , was awkward silence for a few seconds before panda sticks his finger on the white frosting and sucks it off in one go " aish that's not what u do with a cake " taeyang explains , panda looks blankly at tae, feeling nervous , thinking he's going to get a scolding from him later on " this is what u do with a cake " taeyang continues to say as his hand claws at the cake , lifting a chunk up in one go and throwing it at panda.

There it was a messy lump of frosting splattered on pandas head , as his factual expression changes from fear to revenge. Quickly he retaliated by throwing some back hitting taeyang on the chest. Taeyang laughs as he takes cake in each hand and aims for panda hitting him again  In Between the eyes and the other missing him and smacking it  into Daesung. after Daesung  threw some at taeyang and manages to sprinkle some frosting  to Gd, everyone then  looks at the cake ready to pounce onto it , and as soon at Gd raced to it reaching out his hands, everybody dove for the cake leading into a cake fight between Big Bang.

Frosting swinging high in the air aimed for both sides of the hall. Laughter heard from from all lips of Big Bang. Gd gets Daesung into a headlock while he was smiling like a angle to then shove a Piece of cake into him mouth
" haha , have some cake dae" Gd says in his chuckles. Letting go he walks back as he looks down onto dae spitting out the cake onto the floor to feel something wet and icy going down the back of his shirt. Spinning around he sees Vlad with a devil smirk on his face " opps, that was a mistake " Vlad says with a cheeky tone as he turns and heads for the double door that lead to a corridor that was for staff use only. Gd follows him , slamming the doors open to see him standing there " what's wrong ji , it was a mistake"

" a mistake a mistake" Gd grips him up by the collar pinning him to the wall as he raised his fist " bullshit, how fucking dare you , you piece of shit "
Vlad answered by simply smiling at him. Gd could feel  his anger burn inside, all the feelings from hearing top and __________ together , knowing that the one he wants is with him , the fact his best friend outside of the group , Vlad, is trying to have her to , the emotions overload and his fist gets higher as he scrunched his face with rage he....

Okay, so I have a YG role playing group on line for over 16s , looking for new members , trying to make group big with lots of different groups so if anybody is interested private message me or write a comment letting me know

Im  Dedicateding this to seungriseyo2004 who has giveing the seconded star on my seconded book of 50 shades of Big Bang , thank you so much for your support