50 shades of seungrie

Sliding his lips of her lips as she was grasping his trousers , he says nearly out of breath " I love you .......

" you what?" ____________ asked pretending that she didn't hear what he said under his breathless words. " you heard" top purrs into her ear. Biting her lip, she was curious to find out if he would repeat those precious words again , the words that she desperately was eager to hear. " No I didn't, please say it again" ___________ says as she lets her fingers flow through tops scruff, " all I said was doom da da diva da" top husky voice carries to her ears. " no you didn't stop lying" __________ says as she lets a slight giggle pass her lips.
" yeah that's what I said " top says as his hand travels down the side of her ribs to her stomach, " no you didn't......you said I lov...." _______ says before top interrupts her " see, I know you heard me, why pretend that you didn't hear me?" Top questions as his tips of his fingers were slightly tucking in to the top on her trousers, " because.." ________ says as tops other hand was under her t shirt. Top chuckles as he cuts in saying " because what?"

___________ face starts burning up before she opens her mouth to say " I just want you to say it again". Her face looks to the ground as top smile becomes brighter. Taking his hand from her back he places his finger on her chin to raise her face to make direct eye contact, softly he whispers " is that what it is , okay well you better listen little girl........I love you _________"
___________ legs become weak as his words Echo in her heart. " he loves me, it has to be true, oh them eyes them dreamy eyes" _________ thinks as she pulls his head in to kiss him dearly as her flutters rise up, exploding like a volcano between her legs.

Top stops her as he leads her to his bed " can you remember the first day we met? _________ pauses before she says " yeah, it was a nightmare, I slapped you" top starts walking towards his Cupboard " yeah thats right, but anything else that was maybe, something that given you joy that day?

___________ thinks back to there first day before the light blub goes off at the top of her head " yeah I got accepted into YG that day". Top opens the cupboard " no, ha there was something else" tops says as he pulls out a 4 ft by 6 ft package that was wrapped in brown paper out , " this is for you, I got it when you couldn't remember me, I prayed for the day you would , then I vowed that if you did, I would give this to you so you would no matter what you would never forget me"

__________ tears up the paper as fast as she could, she was confused of what if might be. As the brown paper is cleared her eyes beamed when she first seen what it was. The painting she was looking at, she fell in love with it before she backed into top on the day they met. " how did you know I liked this"

" I am....looked over at you when you were memorised by it, it reminded me of myself when I looked at art, you just had that expression on your face , of true appreciation, so I knew you were in love with it". ___________ became really excited as she jumped onto top wrapping her legs tight like a teddy bear around his waist which made him fall onto the bed " thank you oppa I love it " top caresses her cheek as he says " don't call me oppa, just call me baby "

There is a small creak outside the bedroom door that they both failed to hear. There a broken man stood with a single tear running down his face with the feeling of sorrow and loss plaguing his heart.

Meanwhile ten minutes ago in seungri bedroom. " your so sexy, I can't believe I'm here , me Lucy is lying on sexy boys bed" she thinks as seungri pulls his body on top of hers as he passionately kissed her lips that were sucking on his bottom lip. " your a good kisser, baby" he says as he then started taking his white shirt off to reveal his abs that were glistening from the light on the table stand. " am I, wait until you find out what else I'm good at" she says as her hand starts to stroke the bulge under his black suit trousers. " I see you found my anaconda" he grins as his hand goes wondering over her chest. " I want to see it big boy" she snaps , giving out her command for were he kneels up in the bed to slowly unbuckle his leather belt. Snapping it from his grasp Lucy took the belt into her hand as he unzipped his trousers pulling them down to leave himself in his white boxers with a cheeky grin plaster on his sexy face. " no they have to go to" she says before he hooks his hands behind her knees to pull her flat on her back towards him. " you will have to wait for that , it's your turn" he says as his hands slide up her legs to trail of her thong. Before he could get a chance to take of his boxers Lucy wrapped the belt around his back, pulling him between her legs. He goes straight down between them after taking his tongue out from her mouth .

Tops room

" I can't wait to see what it looks like on my wall when I get my room back" ________ says before she heard a woman moaning coming from someone's bedroom " whos that?"
Top ruffles her hair " firstly I believe thats panda, properly with some fan girl he picked up from the club and secondly, who says your going back to your room, your not aloud to miss choi seung hyung"
" oh mr choi seung hyung am I not aloud to leave" . " no baby you have to always stay by my side, if you don't I'll kill you, you got that"

Who want more panda ?..... Or will I make them get interrupted ...Hmmm I don't know .........