Tops drunken confession

"Stop!!" GD screams through the door before Daesung kicks it in, " leave her along". As there eyes peered onto top and ________, they stand there watching, as __________ grabs onto tops hair as he wraps his arms around her waist , moving her back to face them as he bites on _______ bottom lip,

All they could see was tops eyes looking at them over her shoulder, as he raised his arm to point at them to get out, which makes them quickly back out of the room. Top has waves of emotions that come crashing over him as he feels her lips against his." Is he telling me his true feelings are is he playing with me" she thinks to herself " I don't care his kiss feels so good"

Top pulls her to the bed " you know your cute right?" He says before he starts to kiss her neck. After a few moments top stomach feels like a washing machine, swishing and swirling. Top jumps off heading strait to the bathroom for were ________ can hear the belches of top bringing up the pasta from earlier. " are you okay?" She says being worried thought the locked bathroom door. " yeah" top manages to say back between reaches

Ten minutes pass by before he emerges from the bathroom stumbling over to the bed crashing himself into his bed " the wedding, I don't care what's it's like, you just pick" he randomly spits out before falling in to unconscious. " what do I do, he's full dressed in bed" _________ whispers to herself while watching over him bedside his side of the bed. " I don't know he might get mad at me, .....no I can't leave him like this".

________ starts to undo his tie and un hook his top button, unlacing his black shoes and gently removing his socks. " he looks so peaceful". Very carefully she removes his buttons on his shirt and pulls the shirt apart. Lifting his dead weight  towards her his face is snuggled into her tummy as she removes the shirt to find something shocking

There it was the reason he never takes of his shirts to show of his body, a scar fourteen inches long starting from his second last rib that shoots across his back. It was thick and pale, so the scar must have been there for a long time " how did this happen, It looks like he was stabbed" she thinks as she runs her fingers across it. Lying him back down she pulls the sheets over him and gets ready for bed before she falls asleep  fast in hers on the ground.

After many hours the morning sun rises, that lights up the room from its darkness, a single bright beam shines onto ________ face that wakens her from her slumber. _________ checks the time 8:05am, " time to get up".

Tiptoeing into the bathroom so she would wake top, she has a shower and washes her hair. "Oh no, not again" she says while rolling her eyes to the back of her head. Once more she forgot to lift her cloths. ______ wraps the towel tight around her body and creepy quietly into the bedroom, were top were no where to be seen. " I have the room to myself" she blow drys her hair and ties half of it up in a cute ponytail. After she turns on the music from her phone , " I see you in your wedding dress" she sings out loud while looking into her side of the wardrobe, pulling out a baby pink knee length dress.

Quickly dressing herself she hears someone run up the hall, _______ just gets it on before top enters the room. His face is flushed with a look of worry written over it, _________ is distracted by her singing and dancing she doesn't notice him behind her. As she turns around she bumps into top that forces them on top of her bed. Starring into each other she smiles while touching his hair she leans in to kiss him.

" what do you think you doing" top says while pushing her off himself as he stands up. " I was just continuing what happen last night" she explains with a confused face. Top who barely remembers  much from last night  questions himself " please don't tell me I told her I liked her she can't know that , think, think what will I say"

He starts bursting out laughing with nerves " let me guess I said I liked you, come on you know I don't, I was teasing you silly girl" _______ feels her eyes but this time she snatched her bag and heads for the door, " wait _______, don't go down stairs yet " top shout but she doesn't listen. Storming down the stairs she hears laughter, being curious she walks in to find taeyang  sitting there with his mouth on some girl. Her phone dings, a message from merely telling her to come outside . ️taeyang looks up " oh sorry, hey ______ this is kim my girlfriend.

Kim had short black hair and big beautiful eyes, the more beautiful woman ______ has ever seen. She quickly excuses herself as her eyes become bloodshot, it becomes harder to hold back her tears. Before she opens the front door top reaches the bottom step and grabs her tight, " it's okay" he whispers into her ear. ________ pushes him away, and runs out to Meryl in the car. " what's wrong?" Meryl asked handing her a hankie. " I can't talk about it she sobs"

Meryl drives of, taking the journey to Seoul City Center giving her a pep talk that make _______ feel better.

They arrive first at what used to be there faviourt cafe  for a catch up. Each and every time _______ is asked about top she strays from the question until she is asked about the wedding " so what cake do you want?" She look up at Meryl " well I think we should have vanilla, three cakes hight with us at the top" Meryl writes it down in her little black book continues asking the questions as she answers each and every single one until the last
" is there anything else you want me to add?"

_______ thinks for a moment " yeah in my flowers for the tables I want a single baby blue rose standing in the middle of the bunch of flowers"

" whys that?"meryl asked, _______ drops her fork from the cake she was eating and said " it just means something private to me.

Meryl smiles as she packs her book in her bag, " let's go and try on dresses now"

I haven't proof read this chapter once so sorry for mistakes , thanks for your votes and comments I will edited this after just wanted to get chapters up . Xoxoox