Shopping time with top

" seriously, what are you looking at little girl....................we have to go, we need all the time in the world to make you look anything near beautiful" top stresses to ___________. " why I outtaa.........." She says before she remembers what he just said to those girls "what you outta what " top replies with a sharp tone. ________ stutters trying to come up something to say quickly "am why I outaaaaa..........thank you for what you said in the dance room" she stutters. " that's right little girl, you should thank me, I don't like telling lies" top laughs in the back seat of the limo while his legs are crossed, checking his Instagram , Looking through his pictures, pondering on which filter would look good on the picture before posting. Some minutes pass by as _______ is wondering why he defended  her she can't hold in her thoughts no more " why did you defend me to those girls" she says with her bottom lip shaking. " defend you....." Top chuckles as he sat his phone on the car seat beside him while switching legs." I was defending Big Bang, unfortunately for me you are part of that now, so don't be getting the wrong idear and fall in love with me. Because as you know I would NEVER love something like you back" he snarls at her raising one eyebrow.

__________looks down onto her lap realising that he truly is a horrid man. Those weak soft tears start filling her eyes again. Her phone rings " hello........." A voice screams down the phone with excitement. ________ checks the caller ID in confusion.

MOTHER

"Hello mother , I am guessing you heard the news" she calmly replies to her mum " yes....... I can't believe it, your going to marry top, me and your brother can't stop screaming, have you knew him for two years or is it just a lie" _______ looks over at top " have I knowing him for two years......" Tops eyes widens while he nods his head up and down. She looks at top in confusion" yeah I have known him for two years" _______ brother jay snaps the phone from her mother " yeoboseyo little sister it's jay, we're so excited I have to call up and see you and meet the husband to be" jay explains on the phone " you want to come up to the villa and see me, ye........." She glances up at top again in mid sentence , he glares back at her mouthing the word no without making a sound " ye .... Yes sometime jay but we are really busy I'll come home to see you when I get a chance" top clears his throat to get her attention, he whispers " get of the phone, it's annoying me" _________ nods her head so they wouldn't fight " I have to go jay tell mum I love her Jal ga " she hangs up the phone. " you can't tell anyone the truth about us , okay?" Stop snaps at her as soon as she hangs up. " oi top why can they not come to the villa there my family, I'm guessing you are just little pussy bitch and that you scared of my brother jay. Is that why I couldn't talk to him on the phone did his voice scare youuuuu" top jumps over to her pinning her shoulders to the seat so she couldn't move a inch. "I'm not scared of no one little girl, especially your brother always Remember that, that pathetic phone call was just annoying me like nails on a chalk board ....that's all" top screaming in her face once more with a bit of spit coming from his mouth. " get of me you childish , sad , pathetic  plague to society  " she yells back just as loud . " your sooo lucky your a girl..........if your wernt I would....." _______ clinches her fist " what , what ...... What would you do........ Hit me" She screams again in his face. The car stops a voice from the front says" we're here" top gets off her and gets out of the car. _________ screams In the back of the limo as top slams the door behind him. She takes three deep breaths to calm herself and gets out a few moments later.

There in front of her stood a very large shopping mall,it was in the posh part of town. The building was tall and grand with gold plated doors at the front that stood a man  dressed in a all black suit with a red hankie sticking out of the front chest pocked . He also had a tall black top hat on his head. The man Greeted them with a smile " hello sir, everything is closed down as you requested, there will only you and your lady with our excellent staff today" top gives a small giggle when he said lady " thank you " he says softly with respect.
Some press are standing to the side of the doors flashing there cameras . Top gives his killer smile once again as he grabs her hand " come this way darling, this is all for you" _________ clicks on very quickly what's going on and smiles back while muttering " you crazy son of a bitch, don't you know I hate you" she follows him into the shopping mall as top squeezes her hand harder. Then two lady's approach them "can you try and do something with her , get her cloths for every occasion anything is better than what she has got .......
she also will need make up and try and do something with that hair" the girls nod and ask top" would you like to come with us?" Top says" no I would rather sit hear and wait" top sits down on a leather brown chair that is sitting beside a coffee table as young polite staff member sits down a cup of coffee " sorry, is it okay if I get a glass of red wine" the staff member replies " yes sir, right away sir"

_________ is escorted up to the second floor and brought into a massive clothing shop , she was brought to the back were there was three large chairs that had red velvet fabric and the wood was painted in gold , they were exquisite to look at, completely flawless in every way. She was asked to take a seat " hello I'm Samantha, I am the manager in chief of this shopping mall, and I will assist you today" she was young and beautiful with her makeup that sat perfectly on her face. Samantha looked at you body up and down, " your a size ______" ______ nods " how did she know that" Samantha smiled so kindly at her and claps her hands twice. Girls came out modelling cloths for _________ " you just say yes are no, to what you like and we will box it up for you" Samantha explains with a warm tone. Twenty minutes past and _______ has picked around a hundered outfits." Omg I feel like a queen , this is so much fun" _______ says being very happy for the first time. " I'm glad you are enjoying yourself , could you please follow me to the salon" _________ follows her to the salon were there are two rows of five staff waiting . She gets sat down while different members of staff start doing different things. One member of staff for each foot and hand giving her a manicure and pedicure she giggles uncontrollable when they touch her feet. A first class hairdresser looked at her hair " am ..........I think I know what to do " her hair gets washed and cut, he gives her small blonde highlights complimenting her face then followed by with glue in hair extension. As he was finishing her hair a woman done her make up telling her how to applied it as ______ watched in the tall mirror in front of her. She ended up being pampered from head to toe " well we are nearly done here, we are  giveing you the products that we used today" Samantha says " you just need to change into one of your outfits  " ________ is sooo happy getting treated like a princess " okay I want that first black dress" ______ gets changed into a stunningly looking Staten black high waist dress that has a black ribbon tied just under the chest.

She takes herself back down the stairs to top, he's still sitting there on concentrating on his phone " I'm ready" ________ says over to top " it's about time " top mutters down to his phone , he waits for two minutes and places his phone in his pocked, he looks up his jaw drops " wow , she so beautiful " he says in his head " it's a bit better it will do" he says out loud to her. _________ frowns at him.
They go to the limo in silence. Top is amazed  on how she looks " she so pretty , how can she even look like that " top throws a small box at her " what's this you give me " _______ asks . top replies as if he was whispering "open it and find out, I was bored  so I thought you will need this for our big lie" top looks nervers and starts tapping his foot on the floor. He doesn't even understand why he is feeling nerves . ________ opens the box its a platinum engagement ring with a square diamond in the Center " am.... I can't take this " _________is in shock it's the most biggest dimand she has ever seen " yes you can, you will give me it back to me when we get divorced ,and when you start making money you can pay me back for everything I bought today for you " she nods and says nothing she is speechless at just looking at the ring.

They arrive back at the villa. It's 7.32pm. Big Bang is all waiting in the living room for them with everything ready for the small party night . The front door opens __________ walks in first followed then  by top. She steps into the room. They all look up at her standing looking radiant Daesung is in aw he can't believe what he sees " wow she looks amazing" he thinks to himself and at that precise moment was the first moment that he fell madly in love with her.

How do you feel of d lite falling in love with ________.?       Will top ever change his nasty ways ?     Let me know what, you guys are thinking are you liking the story , leave me a comment and let me know , and maybe if you really love it get me excited and give me a star ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ xoxo Carla