50 shades of taeyang

This chapter is for only 18s does have strong smut hope you enjoy ...
From the bend over position ________ stood up flipping her satin like hair back. " yeah sure,I'll talk to him when I get in " she says, when  looking at Taeyang, up and down completely eye fucking his  gorgeous sweaty body. . " are you checking me out" taeyang softly whispers while looking ________ up and down. she got caught!!! , she blushes in embarrassment  " and what if i was?" she stutters trying to act confident, but clearly she wasn't. " well, we cant have that now, can we?" he says causally walking over to the, door thay is the only way into the room and he locks it. " what you doing" her heart starts to pound lightly . " we are going to play a game, lets just say its a thank you to me, for me helping you" taeyang says with a wink and then dragged  a four legged steel chair to the centre of the room followed by  him sitting on it. " i wanna see you dance.........a dance just for me" 

she looks confused standing in front of him. she starts to dance the steps that he taught her for the bang bang bang song. left right left left right, spin side step pop and thrust " no baby, that's not what dance I want" he says taking of his top. " then.... Then what type of dance?" She mutters like a coward. "You know, ..........what dance I want" he bites his lip while pulling off his ripped styled jeans that leaves him sitting there only with his white skin tight boxers " o yeah I forgot to tell you the rules,  if you do something I don't like you have to take something off to"

" something off to, does he want to have sex with him , no ffffing way" she ponders in excitement of her fantasies that are going to come true

" okay then,......deal" she says while Turing on the song I need a girl. Starting from the mirror she turns to him slowing making her way to him crawling on the floor until she reached him. Putting her hands on his knees she opens his legs and dives her head between them,  then swiftly pulling away he then says " no, I don't like it,....... take something off"

"Serious?" She moans while unzipping her jacked and taking it off, throwing it to the other side of the room. Being beside him she turns around bending over while rubbing her fingers up her legs " guess what? I don't like it" he hums. She takes off her trainers " fine I'll make sure that won't happen again" she smirks.

She jumps onto his lap grinding her ass on his dick facing him. As his crouch gets harder he says" no, don't like it" with a cute sexy giggle. Looking down ________ says" your dick likes it" but she takes of her bottoms while placing herself back on his lap grabbing onto his hair, then softly starting to kiss his neck. " okay That's not to bad" he purrs into her ear. As he slips he's hand under her top unhooking her bra and trailing it off. She runs her fingers through his slick hair. Lifting her off the chair with her legs rapped around his back. ️taeyang slides his tongue though her lips holding the back of her neck then placing her back up against the mirror. Holding her tight " do you wanna see my man" he growls " I already seen it" she singers " what!!! When?" He questions. " when you were playing with him, before the fire" she purrs .

" well did you like what you see " he whispers while licking her earlobe softly. ".........". " you did didn't you " he says placing his lips on the top of her neck making his way down slowly, with his tender kisses as she gives him a small quite moan of his name. He places her flat onto the floor to start licking her flutters between her legs. He starts of slowly, as she starts to pant out loud as he is rubbing his wet tongue faster down below, she starts to moan. Then he sticks his tongue inside her. It's the first time anything has went inside her that hard. She gasps for air in between moaning his name as he goes fast until " I'm going to fucking cum" she squeals In lust. So ️Taeyang stops before she could just to tease her. " your not going to cum before me while biting his lip again"

" fine then I'm going hom...." The sentence was stopped by taeyang kissing her perfect lips again. He starts to put his hard tip to the outside of her flutters pushing it in ever so slightly as she holds her breath waiting for his hard thrush to go inside, but instead he pulls it away leavening her gagging for it to come back. ️taeyang keeps on teasing her until she can't bear it no more and as he has the tiniest bit inside her she grabs his hair and grabs her legs around him so tight that it goes all the way in. " aaaaaaaahhhhhh" she screams smiling wanting more. In and out, in and out she moans as she cums. taeyang carries her to the chair and flips her over fast, before she could say anything his tongue goes back in as she grabs the chair tight as if she was hanging on for dear life. " tae...tae...️TAEYANG!!!!" She lust for more. " you want it in again don't you" thrusting it inside she weeps with joy " it's to bigggg.....ahhhh" her toes curls up as he thrust in and out as she hits her climax.

"_____________,...........you there_________________" taeyang chants as _________ is starting at him coming out from her day dream. " top said he wanted to talk to you so we need to get home" ️taeyang explains Again while scratching his head " I'm going to get the car to drop you home first, I have somewhere I need to go tonight"

She snaps out of it " oh no, how long was In a day dream for, he's going to think I'm a weirdo" she thinks while dragging herself outside to the limo in a depressed state because her daydream wasn't real which made her feel empty inside while she travels to the villa.

_________ arrives without speaking a word to taeyang in the limo. She starting to feel scared, of what top could possibly say to her. she sneaks in being a quite as a mouse creeping up to her room, well tops room , as her hands become sweaty and her heart races, thinking top would be in the living room sipping on a fresh popped bottle of red wine. she peeps into the room without turning on the light she then goes and opens the box that the driver give her to find her diary. with that she jumps onto the bed were she was disturbed by a voice " you trying to hide from me........" she froze in shock until she heard " get off my bed.....NOWW!!!!" she jumps up banging into the bedside locker were she let of a scream of pure pain.

Hey everyone, that chapter is dedicated to a wonderful girl JLovesKPop

Go and check her out