The heartbreak

As she grasped her T-shirt with her fist  tightly, the sharp perching pain strikes her heart, a pain she has never felt before, for what will become a painful memory that she truly wishes she could forget. _________ leans against the wall that was beside the door with black tears running down to her chin, all she could hear was the worst words coming  from  taeyang  mouth " I love you", she doesn't wait to hear the reply by storming into tops bedroom. All she could feel was this pain in her heart. " he should be with me, I should be marrying him, I need to make this pain stop , but I don't know how." She screams in her mind as she dives head first into the bed. After a few moments of sobbing fiercely into her soft cuddly brown bear, that she pulled out from the box that came  from home, the bedroom door handle twists as top appears into the room with a  scrunched up  look on his face.  "What's wrong with you" he asked as he danders over to his dressing table whipping of his jacked to place it on the back of the chair, then opening the first two buttons of his shirt that leaves his collor bone bare. " le..le..leave m..me aloneeee!" She cries in a loud scream.

"I'm not leaving you alone......this is my room" top muffles as he turns from the dresser to look over at her face that was becoming bright red, with the teddy bear head that she was holding near getting popped off from how tight her arms were griped around its neck. Top makes his way over to her with a light heart, placing his long slender man hands on her back he asked " are you okay?, what's wrong ?" As ________ is chocking for air she gasped " yes I'm FINE , just leave me alone". Top just sits there feeling very awkward because he didn't know what to say or do in a situation like this, he is completely baffled of how she is so upset, until " hhahaha stop taeyang it tickles" is screamed in a girl voice to were top puts the pieces of the puzzles together " she must have found out about taeyang has a girlfriend, she must really like him if she dreamed about him according to her diary.

Top has a feeling of obligation to stop her crying which he doesn't even understand why he does himself, he takes a deep breath and try's to lighting the mood " what did I do know, that's why you crying ant it?" _______ sobs become more lighter as tops voice has a soothing affect on her. " it has to be to do with me, I'm the only meanest person in the world that you hate that can make you cry" he says giveing her a friendly smile as she lifts her face from the teddy to turn to him. "I don't hate you, hate is a strong word" she says all in one go with out sobbing breaking the sentence apart. Top wipes her tears away with his thumb " you shouldn't let anyone make you cry...." He says in a whisper like voice _______ replies " but it still hurts" . Top stands up reaching for _______ hands " I want to show you somewhere, it will make you feel better"
________ agrees as top hands her a tissue to wipe her heartbroken tears away " I'll meet you in my car in ten minutes okay?" He asked to were she nodes to agree. After _________ washes her face and puts on her thick warm black body warmer she goes outside to find top already sitting in the front seat. " hurry up" he shouts out from the window that makes ______ run over jumping into the front car  seat " were are we going?" She asked top while her eyes are puffy and red from the crying, "you will find out when we get there, it's a good long drive,  what I want you to do is let it out , let all your feelings out, but when we get there, there isn't going to be a single tear rolling down from your eyes" top sticks the gears into 1st and gives the car some gas to drive off.

It only takes a couple of seconds of silent in the car before ________ breaks down crying uncontrollably, to were top reached to the bag placed behind her seat and pulls out a box of tissues while  still keeping his eyes on the road and one hand on the steering wheel, he hands her them without saying a word. A hour goes by and she is still crying over taeyang. Two more hours goes by and ____________ blazing crying become lighter, a hour after that she is just silently crying in a more controlled manner. " we're near " tops says as they are the firsts words from the whole journey. __________ drys her eyes and try's to stop herself from crying by looking out from the window to see  unfamiliar country side roads. Twenty minutes pass then top pulls in saying " we're here". They both get out of the car, __________ finds herself standing on top of a cliff that has a small rocky path that leads to a abandoned, but most beautiful sandy beach she has ever seen. " why did we come here?" She asked

Top takes her hand and leads her down the path onto the beach in silence, then walks up until they came to a hidden lagoon cave. Top goes inside as ___________follows after. They sit down on a dry long knee hight Rock, to were top digs into his backpack that he brought with him to find a battery powered lantern that he turns on, the light  aluminates the cave to show a breath taking beautiful clear Aqua blue pool that reflects the light of water onto the cave roof. " wow, that so beautiful" she gasped is aw. Top pulls out a blanked and places it on her knees " I'm going to let you know why I brought you hear but first, you can't tell anyone what I'm going to tell you, are even tell anyone about this place" _________ Replies " I promise I won't top"

" I brought you hear, because you need a secret place that can make your troubles melt away," top turns his gaze from ______ to look at the lagoon.
" this is were me and my brother came when we were kids, I loved him so much. We were truly two half's of a whole, mum and dad used to bring us hear at least once a month and we used to go swimming in that pool. I remembered when he said I couldn't hold me breath longer than him, so I tried and I was under for near two minutes were my father had to jump in and save me" top gives a slight chuckle even though sadness filled his eyes.
" we were only eight years old when he became very sick, he battled with it for two years until one day when I came home from school he had died, I never got to say goodbye, that's who the songs huru huru was about " tops eyes become blood shot of the thought of his twin. "But even though I lost him, I have this place it makes me feel I'm still with him, I wish I would have said goodbye "
___________ has completely forgot about taeyang and only then she understands why he was so angry the first day they met. He wasn't angry at her he was angry that he lost his brother she places her hand lightly onto his shoulder blade as he turns to her saying " do you feel better?." ________ smirks at top as  they lock eyes leaning towards each other.