A forgetful mind..

" daddy, we're is my daddy" she screams in horror with her mind transforming  back to when she was ten years old. Top doesn't know how to react or what to say his thoughts are confident inside his own mind.

As she notices him sitting there with his strange and unfamiliar face she says " who are you?, get out!!!!!!" Top reaches for her, in a soft voice he says " don't be like this, it me ". Hearing her scream back " I don't know who you are,  get outtttt!!" The doctors ask him  to leave as his presents is just making her worse . Walking out to the dim hall that was outside _________ room, a familiar voice is heard that echoes down the hall " we're is she?, my baby". Rushing to hyejin side to calm and prepare her for what she will find behind the door, she breaks down becoming emotionally crippled. As she enters the room alone with jay  she pulls herself together, top is by himself looking at ________ pictures on his phone.

He can't leave, he won't move, even though he can't go in. Something pulls him to stay there " it's my fault" he says for the 100th time as he punched the wall. Shortly after Big Bang arrive " only family is aloud in GD " top says as tae taps his back with his palm " it's going to be okay". The doctor approaches top to give him  an update

" can we speak privately?" The doctor with the long white coat asked. "It's okay you can speck In Front of them " tops concerned voice says. The doctor opens his flip chart to examine the data, with his posh upper crust voice he says " she has short term memory loss she can only remember anything that was before she was ten years of age" daesung grabs his  shirt that was infront of his heart " poor________, I wish I could take this pain away from her" top interrupts the doctor to ask
What does this mean?, what happens now?" The doctor fixes his glasses before replying " it won't last forever maybe a day or two, or it could last for a few months we can't say how long as every time it's always different" a nurse calls him that makes him excuse himself before leaving. " what does that mean?" GD asked. Before anyone could answer, her mother walks out " I see that you have talked to the doctor, I was thinking of something for the well being of _______" top specks up to her mother " what would that be "

She bows down her head " I don't think it would be a good idea for her to go home to the villa, she should come home with me and jay"

" but I'm her husband" top grits his teeth. " I know but she doesn't remember you" she says as she walks away " wait" top says raising his voice slightly that makes her halt " I wanna see her one more time" his depressing voice trembles " fine come in after five minutes, let me prepare her first" as she enters ______ room, everyone stays silence " she should be with us " tops voices breaks the silence

After five minutes on the dot, top opens the door , he looks upon her face that breaks him inside. Her swelled eye that was as black as the night sky, the cuts on her foreheads, the looks on her face nearly makes him weep " I'll kill the man who done this" he says to himself. Approaching  her bed he can't stop looking at her battered face " I know you can't remember me but I'm going to help you to , no matter how hard it may be for you, you WILL remember me again "

A week has past and everyone is back in korea. ___________ is back home with mother and jay, she is focusing on her painting her hand still has its memory, so her paintings are really quite impressive  that surprised herself. Daesung has visited everyday, as top can't face her causing him to Get drunk on his wine to wash away his own misery.

GD and Vlad decide to visit her together, walking into her room there amazed at what the see. There must have been 30 pictures done in all different styles, paint, chalk , pencil and even oil pastels of tops face. " wooow" GD gasped in amazement. Vlad comments aswell " I see that you haven't lost your touch" _________ blushed," who are you again to me?" GD smiles thinking of there cheeky sexy moments " I'm a close friend" " And I am your childhood  friend little jay wanna be, but I'm called vlad now". ______________ sets down her paint brush it can't be I was playing with you two weeks ago out your fount garden, your are ten years old"
He places his hand in front  of hers, " look" ________ glances down to see his birthmark, it shaped like a heart, " it is you, your all grown up, little jay wanna be I mean vladdd, I'm scared".
Vlad kneels down beside her " you don't need to be I won't leave you"
Jumping over hugging him tight that nearly makes him fall back she say " I'm so confused I don't know were all these years have went, and I can't get this mans face out of my head, I don't know what to do, one moment I'm playing out the back with jay and appa, then the next thing I'm in a hospital bed all grown up".

Jay squeeze her tight" don't worry little jay we will figure this out together", ______ nods while saying " I love you". GD goes into shock making him lift out his  phone, walking out into the hall he rings top
GD....yobosayo
Top. "Yobosayo, what is it?"
GD " I know my best friend outside of the band is Vlad, but _______ just told him she loves him
Top: " what!!!!, how did that happen?"
GD: "he's her childhood friend, look!!!sober your self up and sort something out she need to remember who she is now"
TOP: " I don't know how to do that, I'll break his neck if he touches my wife ....em I mean _______"
GD: well act quick before they go down memory land with each other, just to let you know Vlad loves her, always has"

Top hangs up the phone to lift her box beside the bed, in a fury he throws it up against the wall, making its contends fall all over the floor.
"Aish what did I do" he shouts before lifting her stuff off the ground placing it back into the box,

On lifting the last idem of the ground he holds it in his palm, " I wish I could tell her I like her" a few seconds Pass before he realised what he had in his hand, her diary. The only thing in the world she writes every thought and precious word she has ever thought and said. This book has all her lost memory's in it, as top comes to understand this he grabs his car keys and coat and runs down  the stairs to see daesung Standing at the door " were are you going" he asked, top trails him outside saying " to _____ I have something that will help her remember me I mean us" Daesung smells the wine of his breath " well I'll drive"
While driving there top messages GD

" we're on our way, keep that Vlad away from her I got the key to her memory"

Authors notes
Well do you think her diary will help her ?........
How do you think the story is planning out do you like it, I don't know if it's good ennofe, please let me know so confused <3

Anyway I just wanted to let you know I started a new book on BigBang images and scenarios if you want to have a read but I don't know if I should continue it or not, I don't know if it's good please let me know even if ur comment is bad
I'm thinking of doing a lot of different things so to be keep updated , I post on my wall if I need names for this book when I need help, I decided the chapter to that person I get the name from, yeah thats all and one last thing happy new year xoxox Carla