The blood shead dinner

" you...... Your the man that they call top" ________ answers back with her snappy tone. " look at the state of you, what happened to you? Gd asked top with a cocky smile on his cute pretty face. While Daesung moves close to __________ and whispers softly in her ear " have you's too met before? Top tightens his fist with rage and yells " the state of me , the state of me was because of this b£&ch, No!! , Big Bang is only a five member band I don't accept this thing, this cluts as one of us!!. While both of them are starring with their provoking eyes at each other in horror . "WHAT!!!! did I tell you about calling me a b&£@h, you uneducated ,spoiled ballb@&g " _________ then as if time was repeating itself, she throws her empty flower printed Daelecate cup of tea at tops feet ,smashing it on the floor while it  spread out like speckles of sand on a a beach . "Woah" taeyang says surprised " both of you need to calm down" Top doesn't hear him , because of the fury burning in his head , he lifts his mighty fist while he is smoothly walking over to her , he swings his arm high in the air aiming to hit ________.

____________ flinches in fear covering her pretty face with her hands. swooshing down onto her face , a hand reaches out and grabs it midway. ️taeyang also jumps in the middle rapping his arms around her body pulling her tight against his abs, her anger fades as she only is thinking of how his tight stomach is poking her body and that his arms are hugging her body. Gd says while holding Tops wrist " top stop, this isn't like you" top pulls his strong arm away from his wrist while still looking  at _________ eyes that is appearing above taeyang shoulder. " your not even worth it" while saying that as if he was near spitting at __________.top walks out of the room , up the stairs one , two, three, everyone hear the merciful  bang of his bedroom door being slammed shut.

️taeyang puts his hands on ____________  shoulder and says to her face while only being two inches from her lips " don't worrie he is just having a bad day today, I won't  let anything happen to a delecate flower like you" __________ just melts while she looks in his brown eyes and near forgets why she is upset for.  Daesung grabs her hand and seungri grabs her other hand and brings her over to the sofa. GD walks  out to the hall and comes back with a brush and shovel and starts cleaning up the mess. " daesung says to _________ as he was concerned " what happened today?" ___________ explains the story and they listen with care. GD walks over after putting the mess in the bin " look I can't have two of my members fighting, we need to sort this shit out , what he done wasn't right  but it takes two people to fight" _________ looks down upon her quivering legs feeling embarrassed for her actions in silence. Seungri says to her "today is a really bad day of the year for him, he is not normally like this" with optimism. Daesung says " why don't we show your to your room  and you can freshen up" Gd replies before _______ could say a word "she can't the 5th bedroom is still being remodelled for her, I'm sorry but you are going to have to stay in one of our rooms, mine I think mine is the biggest and the only one with a sofa bed which I can sleep on" T t the only one with a sofa bed " ________ stutters in shock. " I never been in a mans room before " she is pondering to herself. " right I will start dinner for us, it will be the most delicious dinner you have had in your whole life " daeyang says with his happy upbeat tone. taeyang  laughs " yes we all know your the best cook in the world, just because you had cooking lessons with vlad" everyone chuckles. Gd smiles as _________  flashing his  killer pearly whites, " come with me and I will get you sorted, dalla haeyo (follow me ) " he says in his sweet kind compassionate voice.

Gd brings _________ up the stairs walking along the long hallway to his master bedroom, while walking past one of the bedroom doors they hear a loud smash hitting the walls then  tops screams " aaaaahhhhh why o why " then loud music is blurring from his room. He opens the door to his own bedroom and shows her in " don't worrie he will listen to me, I will get this sorted. I will call you for dinner when it is ready" closing the door behind him he says you can wear something of mine if you want to change and freshen up before dinner " "wowwww this is the biggest bedroom I have ever seen" __________ thinking to herself while looking up at the high deep beautiful purple walls. " this room is breathtakingly  beautiful" It has a black marble floor for when you look Down it is like looking into a river because your reflection stares back at you. His super queen bed was looking under a mirrored ceiling with its black 6 ft high leather headboard peering over gd's black satin bed sheets just like the ones ________ dreamed of before with TAyang. She quickly goes in the Ensuite bathroom gets undressed and has a shower, drys herself and raps the towel around her body while she walks into the bedroom to find cloths. ___________ opens the sliding wardrobe she grabs a white shirt that has GD engraved on The back , a white hoodie and a pair of bottoms. Then goes back Down the stairs to the kitchen were everyone is, except for top.

Everyone takes a seat around the table waiting for dinner. G dragon calls for top to come down for dinner,  while Taeyang docks his phone into the docking station to play music to change the awkward mood in the room. Daesung grabs _______ up quickly to dance,  singing to her bang bang bang. Big Bang joins in just as the song changes, everone starts laughing and singing excape for ______ who doesn't know the song , " wow fantastic baby dance wooo wooo , I'm going to dance dance dance da dance " Big Bang sings to __________ . Top swings open the door, everyone  stops, ___________ eyes open in fear. Top smiles " boom Shakalaka boom Shakalaka " he sings. everyone's laughs. __________ let's of a smile . Bubble bubble , the rice starts to over boil,  Daesung runs over and take the rice off the cooker " shit" . Daesung plates out the dinner for everyone while Top gets a bottle of rice wine , ___________ would you like some wine " he says "yeah thanks" she replys. __________ lifts her chopsticks and tucks into her delicious  dinner that was kindly prepared by Daesung. Dinner is finished, everything seems calm " this isn't to bad now maybe he was having a bad day, how many glasses of wine have I had" top fills up her glass of a fruit flavoured red wine from 1982. " thank you" she says politely at top . Top smiles at her with empty sarcasm. _________ reaches out with her Clammy hand and brings the glass to her lips, when it slips from her hand pouring all over GD White hoodie , " are you okay " G dragon asked while giggling like a school girl. Taeyang  rushes into the kitchen in a hurry and grabs a towel  , giving it to her there hands meet. Fluttering butterfly's flutter in ________ stomach while she touches his hand starring into those  moist lips. " thank you ️taeyang" She takes of the hoodie while apologising to GD. " it's okay it was something a already wore so I wouldn't were it again haha" he Says still laughing    like a crazy school girl.

Top looks in horror " why is she wearing the handmade shirt I got you GD for Christmas?, she destroys  everything she touches I told you she don't belong here" saying it like she wasn't even in the room. __________ doesn't say anything back since GD is standing there and runs up to the room. " look what you fucking done now , your going to destroy this group you know, we have to do what Teddy say" while slamming his fist onto the table after standing up from his chair. " bro you need to calm down there's no need for that , teddy will go crazy if he finds out" taeyang uses his deep  stern voice with top. " I don't  no guys it just makes me feel Werid that a girl is here , it was just the five of us I don't want six , maybe I was wrong" top says expressionless.

__________ gets into GDs bedroom. " shit, I hate that man why did he have to be in the group " she says out loud while coming to understand that she has no pyjamas, " what will I do ?" Walking over to the bed " I don't want to use anymore of Gds cloths ,............................I'm going to have to sleep in my underwear , I'll just keep the bedsheets over my whole body. __________ falls into a deep deep sleep, tossing and turning in the bed. Three hours go by and GD comes in on tip toe in to the room " what the fuck " GD thinks to himself looking over to the bed , as the covers are off her . He sees her black thong and white bra  "omg how did I not see this before, her body is so sexy" while he starts to get hard in his boxers . " I need a cold shower " he thinks wisely . GD goes into the bathroom and undresses himself and pops into the shower. __________ wakes up hearing the shower being turned on she looks down " shit" while pulling the covers over her " did he see me?, maybe he was drunk and didn't notice" panicking to herself with embarrassment.  GD turns of the shower and gets out. __________ closes her eyes and pretends to be asleep. GD just realised he didn't bring in cloths with him. He drys of and wraps a white towel around his waist tightly and walks to his closet thinking she was asleep.__________ opens her eyes while being curious the tiniest bit looking up at GD . In the precise moment the towel drops  showing   His big long wide hard penis . GD turns around and can see her looking at him , he gives her a smirk as he is secertly enjoying it, Turning to the bed walking slowly over asking " do you like what you see?" ________ opens her eyes in shock while them flutters between her thighs come on strong.  She giggles and tell him yes while he starts to crawl onto the bed.