Headlights

Feeling the warm moister lingering on her forehead as top pulls his lips that every other woman desire away  , ____________ wakes up from his gentle breath on her forehead to look directly into his deep brown eyes filled with mystery, "what was that?" She quickly questioned, pulling herself  back over into her seat. " what was what?" Top questions trying to escape his gaze from her,  running his hand through his thick locks as he looks out the window.

" you know fine rightly what Mr choi" _________ blushes as she scrunched her eyebrows together forming ripples above her nose.

Top turns his head to find her death glare peering directly towards him. Which makes him  snap his eyes upon the flowerbeds filled with yellow roses that were in the front garden, " you know....." He says as he starts to tap his left foot repeatedly. ___________ interrupts him " I know what..?" Questing him as if he was a suspect in a murder  case in a interrogation room.

Top starts feeling insecure from the embarrassment of getting caught, it fills his core with anger as this is his only way he has known how to cope in a situation like this " what, what, WHAT!......you know I play games with you" he taunts.

__________ face drops as she grabs her phone that was sitting in the drink holder that was between the two front seats before she slams the car door so hard it nearly shattered the glass. With the realisation of what way he just sounded top tightened his fist before he punched the steering wheel that makes the horn go off.___________ stops herself from entering the door when she heard the car horn, turning around as the spotlight Beamed into her eyes she sees top silhouette as she raises her middle finger in a rage.

" who does he actually think he is " she reflects in her own thoughts while walking into the kitchen to get a bottle of water, as she passes the living room she hears " heyyy" coming from the sitting area after her phone dings for a new message, ignoring the whisper she checks her phone.

The message

Hey just wanted to remind to about tomorrow, i will come and pick you up at 10:00am, I can't wait until you tell me the juicy details of you and Mr choi

___________ silently laught hard, "yeah my fake asshole husband to be, I wish I could tell you what I have to go through"

message to Meryl

O yeah I near forgot can't wait to see you, too have some normal time to myself, oh I just remembered I'll just talk to you tomorrow about the wedding if that's okay.

Feeling a familiar touch pulling her to one side " I said did u miss me" GD seductivley whispers in her ear. " hey, you know I did" these words passed out from her lips, but this time it was different normally her butterfly's flutter with just the sight of him, but even him touching her she felt like she was dead inside.

" you look like you need a drink, what's wrong baby" GD asked while running his thumb across her cheekbone, "nothing" ________ snaps while walking over and opening the fridge. GD marches over to her " no!, something is wrong I can see it In your eyes, what is it?"

Meanwhile back in the car top can't  face __________ he drives off in a hurry without telling anyone were he is going.

" I don't want to say" __________says to gd with her eyes becoming deepened with sadness. "__________ what's wrong ?" Daesung walks in and overhears what GD just said, he looks to __________, walking over he wraps his arm around her shoulder "something wrong?", strait away _________ hides her face into daesung strong shoulder blade, " I think I know what's wrong, cheer up princess, do you want to have a sleepover in my room?". __________ stays silent as she nods up against Daesung night gown, as this is happing daesung mouths the word " top" to GD as he then understands what's wrong.

Daesung begins to glow while thinking "she picked me, she didn't want to tell GD but picked me"

He takes her by the hand to lead her into his bedroom. There it was Daesung bedroom, it was very different from the others. There wasn't a bed just a mattress on the floor with bright clean white bedsheets. His room was simply decorated with white walls and normal plain oak furniture.

Daesung jumps onto his Bed " what do you want to do?, what helps you to feel better?" Daesung asked. ___________ stopped and started to think while sitting on his bed with her legs crossed over one an other, " writing it down in my diary". He hands her a clean pair of pyjamas to get changed into.

"Okay, I'll go and get it you wait here", within five minutes he comes back handing her the diary while dashing over to his dresser drawers to lift out a pen. ____________ starts writing all the crazy events that has happen in the last week, every single detail, all the highs and lows.

After one hundred and thirty five minutes of writing her pen drops as she falls into a deep sleep. Daesung just lays there the whole time watching her write, he was still in amazement that she just wanted to be with him

" my Darlin love nobody will take you away from me, I will fight for you until the end, you are my everything ......I will always be there for you"

When he notices her pen falling he lifts her into his arms and places her In his bed. Pulling the blankets over her shoulder he grazes his hand over her cheek before going to sleep in a sleeping bag on the ground.

Half a hour goes by. Top arrives home with a thick smell of alcohol lingering around him, Walking in zig zags up to his room to not find _______ sleeping in his bed or on the floor, he busted GD bedroom door open "where is she, I know she is here"

GD jumps up from his sleep in a daze " what you talking about?" Top opens the bathroom door checking to see if she was in there " where's _________?"
GD starts rubbing his eyes " she not with me, why would she be with me when her favourite is the happy pill Daesung, now please get out of my room! your drun, and I want to sleep" he moans in jealously while pulling the sheets over his head.

Top leaves and starts marching strait for Daesung bedroom, after entering in a panic he finds both of them sleeping. Top lifts ________ from the bed that wakens her from her sleep. " what you doing, let go of me" she says.
Peering down at her on his unsteady feet he says " your not sleeping in this room, your going to be my wife, I'm not allowing this". _________ try's kicking and pushing her self out, but tops grasp is to tight " put me down" she screams that wakes up Daesung abruptly from his slumber.

" what's going on?" He shouts, top gives his death glare " I'm only saying this once she not sleeping in anybody's room but mine, you got that" Daesung try's to reason with top but he doesn't listen. Top heads for the door as Daesung beats him there guarding it " she doesn't want to go with you, let her go"

___________ starts crying while still trying to get out from his hold. "I'm telling you Daesung don't get in my way, you will be sorry!" Daesung  releasing his stance as top opens the door handles and pulls the door open that tears Daesung away from the door. Top brings her to their room dropping her on the bed, while locking the door with the key he shoves it into his pocked, she storms over " what the fuck are you playing at" she screams nearly waking  the entire house.

" you are my wife to be, you don't belong there, because you belong to me" top mutters.

__________ raises her perfect hand high and slaps  top across the face " I don't belong to nobody, how dare you, I think you forgot this wedding is a show, what's wrong with you?" GD and Daesung are slamming the door on the outside " let us in, you better unlock the door"

Top pins her to the wall with each hand to each side of her head " look I'm sorry for earlier, and okay I deserve that, but I don't like you in someone else's room" _______ looks up into his eyes and says " whys that?" Tops face moves closer as he whispers " because....." Without finishing his sentence he places his lips onto hers and on the same moment the door gets crashed open.

Well I just reached 3000k on Monday, I'm sooo happy. I want to thank each and every person who has voted commented and added my story to there reading list, also each and every single person who has even just read one chapter I love you all, thank you from the bottom of my heart carla xoxo