Lagoon part 2

Slowly gliding closer to one an other _________ closes her eyes, then tilting her head forty five degrees to her right side in anticipation, she waits to experience tops lush lips pressed softly against her own. Top swiftly leans his fingers on her blushed cheekbone as _________ puckers her lips to him, too were top plucks the eyelash that was sitting loose on her pale skin. "Why are you pulling that face for?" top teases as  she opens her eyes in shock after she relished he wasn't trying to kiss her. Top smirks after teasing her, pulling his backpack from the side of him to between his legs, he turns away to unlock his number lock on his back pack before he unzipped it to whip out two containers filled with yesterday's cold tomato sauce pasta with two sets of chopsticks. " here take this" top says as he gives her one of the containers, " you must be hungry, eat up" ___________ pulls the lid off and gets tucked in, after her sixth mouthful she says " choi seung hyun..." , she pauses, top places the pasta that was between the chopsticks back into the tub. Turning his head  facing her leaving his mouth open when he says stretching it out  " whaaaat?".

"Nothing , it doesn't matter" she whispers before she stuffs her mouth with pasta. "Nothing?" Top questions " it wasn't nothing it must have been something, please do tell" he says as he places the plastic tub onto the ground to slide up the rock so he can become closer to her. ___________  squishes herself to the end nearly falling off in silence. Top moves right up beside her that makes her Jump up and of course top jumps up as well " tell me!, what is it" top says prowling closer to her, as she is facing him with his back turned to the rock chair she takes a step away, as he takes a step closer to her without turning his gaze away from her panicked factual expression as she moves backwards from him for every step he took until splash, she goes feet first into the deep lagoon that made her scream in fear. "Help", top raises his right eyebrow as she is splashing her hands fast and hard against the water trying to say afloat " stop messing about" top hisses.

" help, please help me , I can swi" the water then gushed into her mouth that stopped her from finishing her sentence ,  as top crosses his arms " stop acting like a child". After he says those five little words the underwater current dragged her completely under , with that shock she screams letting all the air out of her lungs which makes her sink to the bottom like a heavy anchor. Top understands the state of the situation when he sees the bubbles of air popping at the surface of the water with no sign of __________.

Quickly without any second thoughts he dived head first into the clear lagoon to grab a hold of her to bring her to the surface, as he pulled her dead weight to the smooth surface beside the lagoon, he notices her lips have a tinge of blue in them and her chest wasn't moving up and down. Top feels fearful and unsure for her future from looking at her, but pushes them feelings deep down inside himself as he starts to give her compressions that have no affect while screaming as loud as he could " no!, no!, please don't die on me" as his eyes become heavy with tears that trickle down onto his chin that drips onto her chest. Top pinches her nose, tilting her head back he locks his lip with  hers and exhales into her mouth were her lips have now become cold and darker blue. As top gives his second set of compressions, he looks up through the hole in the top of the cave the showed the night sky with its millions of starts shinning upon him " oh god, please don't let her go, I'll do anything , do you hear me, I'll do anything!!" . The blue colour skin starts speeding to her chin and cheeks as top pinched her nose again and placed his warm lips upon her ice cold ones, to exhaled into her lungs. On the third exhale _________ starts to chock spitting out a mouth full of water before she inhaled heavily gasping for air " you okay?" Top asked in a panic as he helps her to sit up to catch her breath. ___________ wraps herself tight around tops back, grasping on for dear life trembling from the shock. Top places his hand on the back of her head as she hears his pounding heartbeat from his chest ,"your safe now, don't worry" top explains softly while she lifts her head to look at him " I got some spare  clothes  for you to change into that will make you  warm " top says as he raises up bringing her to her feet.

Top sprints to the car to grab his gym bag that was in the boot also he grabs the blanket that was sitting in the backseat. When he gets back he gives her his running bottoms and a cotton white polo to get changed into while top strips from his wet cloths and wraps himself into the blanked, as soon as they get into the car top puts the heating on full blast as __________ is shaking from being ice cold while slamming the first gears into first to drive off.

After 30 minutes top looks over to find ________ still shivering, so he makes the decision to pull into the side of the road to pull the blanked he wrapped himself in like a bath towel off and to place it over ___________, that leaves him sitting there only in his black boxers. It took twenty three minutes for _________ to stop her from quivering to  becoming toasty, as top was racing home at the speed of light. two hours have past,  __________ decides to finally speck " choi seung hyun," she says again then takes a pause, " yeah" top replies turning his head to smile at her, " thank you oppa, for you know what" top nods his perfect head while pushing the gears into fifth " choi seung hyun" she says again, for were top is then about  to reply but she specks before he gets a chance " I'm sorry for all the fights, I didn't know that's why you were like that" she says with a cute, sad, innocent face to were top ruffles her hair and says" it's okay let's just forget about it". _________ giggles " why are you laughing top asked, " are you not going to say sorry too". Top stays silent for a couple of minutes before he says
" I don't normally say I'm sorry.........but........ Fine , I'm sorry to" 
_________ gives the biggest smile on her face before her heavy eye lids close bringing her to dreamland. When they were ten minutes away from home ________ starts to lean closer to the side top was sitting, then closer until she some how manages to place her small head on his shoulder, that makes top feel a warm glow inside that he just doesn't understand what that means, as the park in the front  garden top turns off the engine and just looks at her peaceful face. He begins to have a urge, he slowly leans in to kiss her softy on her forehead, he just  holds his lips there while the butterflies fly high in his tummy, he feels like he's going to float away. " why do I feel like that , I can't let her know I like her, I don't love her but she can't find out". Just before he lifts his lips from her head her eyes open and she in looking directly up into his eyes , he just got caught.