The morning after

Chirp chirp, is all __________ could hear coming from outside tops bedroom window. Before she opens her eyes she feels that she is lying on top of a big fat fluffy cloud. That's how comfortable she is. Pulling the covers over her head, her alarm goes off, she set the alarm on her phone the night before. But of course her phone is lying on the floor. She opens her eyes I'n  a daze trying to grab the phone. she scans the room " am,........ Oh no, why the hell am I in tops bed? Actually were is top?" She is in compleat blindness of what happened  last night " I slept walk didn't  i.........shittt!" she can hear the chuckles that are coming from down stairs. " how am I going to face him" screaming in near tears of embarrassment into her pillow
" _______ breakfast is ready, and it's your faviourit " seungri yells up the stairs. She drags herself up and gets changed into an all while tight tracksuit with pink tank top and goes down stairs, We're everyone was sitting . "Awk GD, taeyang how are you" GD smiled at her "we're fine don't worry" _______ looks at everyone and top is giving her the evil eyes while lifting his spoon stuffing it into her mouth with milk leaking out from the side of it . Taeyang says after GD " if wasn't your fault it was tops" top slams the spoon down into his bowel and brings it to the kitchen sink holding his back " what's wrong with you?" Daesung says " it's my back,I'm not used to sleeping on the floor" __________ choke on her cereal coughing profusely, spitting the milk like rain drops across the table. " what happened last night,he is going to kill me, I kicked him out of his own bed" she worries in her head as she can't remember what happened. Gd pats her on her back " you okay?" while slipping his hand under the table and between her thighs. " yeah" she replies while lying   through her teeth. " my man!!!!!!!, t to the o,to the p, you give up to bed for her awk, I thought you always said you wouldn't give up your bed for the queen of England" ️taeyang chants to top. Everyone else burst out laughing while teasing him. " aish It wasn't like that......" Top says trying to justify the situation. " it must be love" seungri muffles " it's not love, he's to much in love with his daft paintings" Gd said as a joke, but he is a tiny bite jealous for some reason. " it's not to do with that......I was in my bed, it was just....am......she couldn't sleep and keep tossing and turning so we swapped" top said with his smart mouth. " isn't that right?" While he glares at her.
"Gd this isn't the time, please for the love of God stop rubbing me down there, .......what is top talking about" thinking to herself
She notices the glare and as Gd moves closer to her flutters she shouts
" YESS!!!!!!"

Everyone finishes up breakfast while the limo arrives to bring them to Yg for a extra dance class. The driver gives ________ a box with her stuff so she runs up to tops room leavening the box beside her bed on the floor. She turns around to leave while a flash back of her dream pops into her brain of GD walking into the room. " what did I dream of last night, I wish I would remember it all"

Thirty five minutes later they arrive at Yg. It's the first day for ________ to dance with Big Bang. Her nerves are bubbling away inside of her " this is the first time that they will see my bad dancing" Daesung grabs her hand " let's go" Big Bang takes there positions in front of the mirror. " okay guys, sorry I called you in this Saturday but we need extra practice...... 3.....2....1. The music of bang bang bang starts and everyone is in sync, escaped for _________ of course. Top sniggers, " oi, stop laughing your not so great yourself" daesung snaps defending his love. " aishhhh" top hisses. The dance practice continues for one hour and a half. Gd lifts his water bottle to get a drink while the sweat is dripping off his body. " is that us done?" Daesung asked while wiping his face with a fresh white towel. " just one more time from the top..." The music gets turned back to the beginning. " left right left left right, spin side step pop and thrust" the teacher pointing out his instructions while they dance in sync together. _______ nearly gets it until her timing was off at the end. " right class is over"
" let's go home" top ordered. " I think I'm going to stay for a bit to help ________" taeyang says. " what" ______ stutters looking at taeyang like a lost puppy. " you heard" he says while giveing a cheeky wink"

everyone heads home excepted ________ and her crush taeyang. __________ heart races, there all by themself. she cant stop looking at his body. Oh them perfect sexy arm muscles, there perfectly glistening from the light hitting his sweet  sweat. " right, let's try again" he says with a smile. She gets it wrong. ️taeyang stands in front  of her and showed the moves " just like this"
She try's " like this ?" ️taeyang shakes his head " no, let me show you, it's your thrush your getting mixed up with" he walks behind her placing his hands on her hips while his bottom of his body is tight agains her bum. He uses it to guide her. " am I dreaming right now, oh ️taeyang why can't I marry you instead of top your perfect" races through her dirty mind " have you got it now?" He asked " I think so " she try's again but it's still not right. He pulls her in again thrusting her in circles " Remember  you have to bend over after three circles" he says with a cheeky grin. Try again I'll do it with you left right left left right, spin side step pop and thrust, thrust, thrust, ___________ becomes wet when he bends he over " yeah you got it now, I like it " he chuckles
Flash back
" do you like it " pops in to her head when Gd grinds on her in her dream

" yeah I do" she purrs " what, you do what" taeyang answers back " oh sorry, I'm talking to myself" with a embarrassing giggle " oh okay well it wasn't that hard was it? There is harder moves"

Flash back
" Gd harder harder"

________ at that moment she remembers her dream, " omg did I sleep walk up to top and do that stuff to him that I done to Gd?" _________ face gets red and flushed  " how will I face him . Ding, ️taeyang phone goes off with a message from top.

Hey, can you's come home early, I need to talk to ___________. Will you tell her that   Thanks top.

Rewind to last night

Top looks in confusion at _________. " awk we didn't did we" he looks down and sees him and her are fully clothed " thank god" he gets out of the bed pulling the quilt over ________. He just Stands and  starred  at her sleeping " wow she actually looks really cute,........I so wanna jump back into bed with her, wait no that  is my  big man talking to me. He runs to the bed on the floor and wraps himself up with three blankets like a tight rug. " I'll get her back ________ your dead"