The wedding of the year

Here's my first part of my Christmas double enjoy

Standing there in front of the alter, was top looking down onto _________, looking like the happiest man in the world,it looked like he just won the lottery. The cameras were flashing and the crowd was joyful, waiting patiently for there I dos. _________ looked up at top with an uneasy feeling swirling inside her as she was thinking

" look at that smile on that demons face wait,  you could near say he is actually happy, ha he should have done acting instead of singing"

The priest who was dressed all in white and gold ask " do you choi sung hung take ______ to be you wife, through sickness and in Health, as long as you both shall live" top takes her delicate hand to caress it softly then says
"Of course I do"

A blazes of light start flashing before the priest ask, "do you ________ take choi sung hung to be you husband, through sickness and in Health, as long as you both shall live" a thin line of sadness appears on her waterline as her pain and heart act pierced her soul as this comes out of her mouth

" em, em ........."

Let's rewind back shall we, back until this morning as _________ is still lying in her bed, with her head banging in pain. _________ has giving herself the biggest hangover ever. The bedroom door softly creeks open, but to her it sounds like a marching band, banging there drums over and over right beside her ear. A gentle voice whispers " good morning sleepy head, it's the big day" Pulling the blanked off herself she sees panda standing there with a camera "one, two, three" at the end of the count panda snapped a picture of _________ lying in bed like a messy troll doll,  she jumps up in a rage chasing him until she comes to the door way realising  that she was standing in last nights red dress.
It was covered in alcohol, makeup, and with it smothered with a thick smell of body order " I'll kill him, ohhh I'll get him back, ewww what's that smell??, aishhh is me" she says sniffing her arm pits , that is an very un lady like thing to do but it needed to be done.

Like a flash she jumps into the shower to wash herself and her hair, making her body smell like a freshly picked bunch of spring flowers. She dries herself with tops new fluffy towels and gets dressed into something more comfortable. Skipping down the stairs she hears a familiar voice " so she ran about with her nappy on her head shouting, I'm a princess fairy you can't catch me".

________ eyes widen in fear, "that couldn't be who I think it is telling the story of me being the princess fairy" she says as her cheeks brighten with a deep shade of pink. Walking into the living room she sees her brother jay, and her loveing mother, hyejin who loves to tell everyone her embarrassing children's secrets. " mother, please stop" she whispers as she greets her with a warm tight squeeze. " it's to late, she already told us, we basically know all of your childhood" panda teased. " I'll get you " ________ announced raising her voice. " aish,....... Don't talk to your elders like that" jays stern voice says as he smiles and grabs her from behind " I missed you little sis"

Everybody was there, listening to more of hyejin story's as __________ face became darker and darker until she was a deep cherry red, as hyejin was finishing her last sentence daesung burst out laughing " so she got stuck in the tree for the whole day, please tell us more" he says holding his stomach, trying to contain his laughter.

Meanwhile In the kitchen stood top, " you would think them guys were a bunch of ten year olds" he mutters while sneakily pulling out a box from his trouser pockets  gazing upon its contents with giddiness.

The front door rings and _________ uses it as an excuse to escape the tragedy that was happening  in the living room.

" hey, are you the bride? My name is Rachel , I will be helping you get ready today" she says when the door is first opened. _________ leads her in for were  two others follow . There is One holding the wedding dress that was in a black sipped cover and the other person rolling a purple suitcase behind her that was full of make up, and everything you can imagine for your hair.