That one moment

I just hit 2000 reads, 😀
I'm sooooooo happy can't believe I have 2000 reads, just got to say you guys are awesome. I want to thank each person who has read this story, so I'm posting a double chapter to mark the 2k views.
So from the bottom of my heart thank you, gamapsumeda

The lamp that was sitting in the far corner got quickly turned on, there was top sitting  on the chair that was hanging from the ceiling with his legs crossed and his precious hand still on the lamp switch. " I told you little girl we need to talk, and you're trying to hide on me?" tops sharping voice pierced _________ delegate ears.

___________drops to the hard floor holding her knee in agonising pain, slow tears trickle  down from her eyes. " awk...... You think acting that you are in pain is going to make me change my mind, so that I won't have this talk with you little girl" top says with his wicked and cruel attitude. ___________ turns her head to find top standing up wearing his bright purple famous suit and starting to walk slowly towards her.

" Get up,....... I said get up little girl!!!" he raises his voice that made _______________ tremble. ___________ burst out in tears from fear. Top is a very scary man when he is angry and _______ can't even defend herself while she is lying on the ground like a helpless newborn baby. " what are you crying about, it was a light tap?", he questions as he started to become close to her. Where he then looks down and finds her white tracksuit bottoms  soaked through the knee and her hands in a deep red  liquid, that was dripping  with blood.Top acted quickly, lifting her up into  his mighty grasp. " pl pl please don't hurt me" she screams in fear.
Top places her softly onto his bed " I'm not going to hurt you silly" he said softly with compassion.

Top rips her trouser  bottoms at the knee to show her skin that becomes exposed to the wound . " wait here"  top says as he heads too his bathroom" ___________ looks down at the blood for the first time, her stomach starts to feel Squamish and then she faints from the sight. Top grabs a Aqua blue hand towel and flings it over his right shoulder and quickly grabs his first aid kit from the drawers that were in the bathroom. Top rushes back to ____________, thinking " was I to cruel again" with a depressing wave of guilt plaguing him. Top realised that she passed out, he smirks, he cleans the blood very gently of her knee and wraps it with a bandaged. Top lifts her into his bed , pulling the blanket over her. He then sits on his side holding his phone. " I'm sitting here because I'm not going on the floor" he lies to himself top checks his phone as he always does and gets lost in it until he hears her moan, he looks over and sees her still sleeping. " why am I staying here watching over her it's not like me" even though this is what top pounders to himself while being completely confused, he just starts starring at her sleeping, he goes into a hypnotic trance gazing upon her cute sweet face that had two puffy eyes from crying.

Top looks at her cute eye as he wonders what she is dreaming about," bet it's Gd," as he rolls his eyes, he then looks at her perfect button nose and gives off a smirk. His eyes wonder to her plumed red lips and he begins to wonder what they would feel like, the butterflies appear for the first time in his belly, which top feels uncomfortable with because that he doesn't understand what it means.

" emmmm , ahhhhhh what happened " ____________ questions as she starts to come back around again when she starts to release were she is. " you passed out, it must have been that you couldn't belive you were in the great arms of top" he sniggered to himself. _____________ try's to jump up, once she released were she was. " woah it's okay' little girl you can lye here just this once, but it won't happen again" top says while pinning her arm so she couldn't get up.

___________ nodded as top beings to speak again " I just want to check your okay"  he leans over and places his hand on her head. There heads are 6 inches apart as they both lock into each other eyes

" oh......there's them things in my tummy again" top thinks as he gazes while slowing drifting closer to her.

" why can't I look away, his eyes are so beautiful......like angle eyes" ________ thinks to her self while she to uncontrollably moves closer to top.

As they gaze into each other eyes they become closer, then closer until there lips finally meet. A very light soft kiss that gives top shivers down his spine and a warm glow in his heart to accompany those butterfly's. ________ is in shock and becomes confused wondering " why does it feel good with a asshole like him"

Tops phone goes off with a message alert that snaps him back into reality, he leans away and with out thinking starts to chuckle " see I know I can make anyone fall under my spell, I was testing you" he quickly snaps pretending that it didn't mean anything to him. When in fact he wasn't testing her, he just wanted to touch her lips.

" Why you always have to be a dick?" she shouts. Top just laughs and heads for the bathroom While he shouts calmly back in " just go to sleep in your bed and forget about it" top turns on the cold water tap while splashing the water up to his face. While he is staring at his perfect reflection he thinks" why am I so warm, do I like her?...............I can't let her know that, she hates me, I don't know." Top stands there just starring at his face with his two fingers holding his lips for a few moments before coming back into the bedroom . He gets himself together and calms down his heart and walks back in trying to act slick to find __________ sleeping

" really in my bed again, well I'm not sleeping on the floor". He thinks for a minute about lifting her to the bed on the ground but then feels bad, so he just decides to get in to his bed on his side " well we are getting married"

Top turns off the light even though he is fully awake, he just can't sleep no matter how hard he try's. He places his fingers Up to his  lips again and smiles " I think this  little girl isn't that bad, but she still is a problem for me ha " 

Some time goes by and Top still can't sleep even though he has counted sheep about 10 times. " what to do?,.......what to do?,..." he decides to read some fan fics about Big Bang " yeah that would give me a giggle" he gets out of bed to get his I pad that was sitting across the room, As he walked over he was looking on the ground to which he notices  a pink fluffy book lying on the ground " what's this?" He picks it up and just then he clicks on what something so girly could be. ____________ diary.

" this would be funnier to read" he thinks as he gets comfy in his corner chair
" it hasn't been updated in two weeks"
Top glances  through the dates and starts reading some insertions

Dear diary
Today school was so boring, the teacher just sat there while he make us copy from a text book. Why couldn't he just let me finish my painting.
Ahhhhhhhhhh I hate school

Top chuckles, " what a child,.....wait she paints" he thinks as he turns the page.

Dear diary
Yeah I know your sick of listening to me telling you. But yeah I had an other dream of the idol I love...........

Tops eyes widened and pulled the book in closer to his face ,while still peaking over the book to make sure she wouldn't catch him

.........I love him so much. We nearly had sex but of course I woke up . I wish I could meet him in real life. If I did I don't know what I do. Ohtaeyang please marry me

Top closes her diary " you talking about our taeyang you want to marry"