Dear diary ......

Pulling up to the house top jumps out, entering out without being invited in,  he charges up the stairs , bursting through _________'s bedroom door. His eyes look upon ________ face laying on Vlad's  knee with his hand stroking the side of her  hair, he looks up smirking at top. " get out" top says.
Vlad stops what he is doing in silence. " I said get out!!!!, I wanna talk to _______"

Vlad and GD leave the room and wait with daesung outside the door, as vlad walks past top, there eyes meet and lock on to one an others, as top looks like he is on the edge of nearly punching him.

After they leave _________ is staring at him with a ( what the f@£k face ), as he then sits on her Pokemon bedsheets,

Top: hey
You: ......
Top: I know, I know you don't know me..
You: yeah I don't, I'm sorry... But your nothing to me

Top pauses and glances around, looking at the pictures that were displayed around the room to let of a grin

Top: I do nothing for you, ha!
You: yip, so can you leave now
Top: nope
You: just go...
Top: I told you that I will help you
You: how can you do that
Top: well, you used to write everything down in a diary

Top pulls it out from his coat placing it in the space between them.

Top: this is it, read it, you will Remember something

_________  lifts the book opening up on a page

Dear diary, today was amazing in a way, I was taking shopping, so so so much beautiful clothes, but of course he was there to ruin the party, but the dresses......

________ slams the  diary shut, " this doesn't sound like me, it's fake please just leave" top replies " this is you, read it all", after he spoke them words she lifts it and throws it in the bin " I said go, I don't want to see you"

Top gets up and takes a bow before leaving the house with Gd and daseung.
Vlad enters the room picking the diary out of the trash " it might help". Pulling the blanket away from her face she says " so you think I should read it then?", cupping her check with his palm he answers " yes, little jay"

"Okay then , I will but when I'm on my own  " ______ says as she smiled at him like a cute we puppy. Some hours go by as they sit back and joke about the old times, which to _____ we're things that just happent last month.

Eventually vlad leaves, leaving ________ sitting on her bedroom alone staring at the diary " no It won't work I'm not reading it" she mutters before jay knocks on the door moments after to tell her dinner is ready. Tucking into the delicious White kimchi , rice and beef, thoughts flow into her mind

"It might help"

"this is it, read it, you will Remember something"

"you used to write everything down in a diary"

Everything that was said to her comes bursting through her skull, you could say it's like the people were standing there beside her repeating there words over and over again. After she can't take it no more she runs up to her room burying her head under her pillow to drown the voices, but she still can hear them. 
It might help"

"this is it, read it, you will Remember something"

"you used to write everything down in a diary"

_______ can't take it no more, snatching the diary she starts reading each entry. Until she comes to a special night

Dear diary, you wouldn't believe what they done, them bastards locked me in a closet with the monster aishhh I wanted to stop him   When he played with my feelings, I'll get that monster one day you wait and see

_________ has a flashback of his face that night close to hers

Dear diary, tonight was so fun we had a drink and played some games theses guys are amazing and oh GD I want to fuck him so bad, but again Mr Monster kissed me and ruined everything

An other flash back of top leaning in kissing her when they were playing twister

Dear diary, today my heart broke, the one guy I wanted to be with...taeyang, well I just found out he has a Girlfriend, me heart is shattered....

Flash back.... ( girls laughter coming from his room)

.........I feel broken, but it was strange the monster, wasn't a monster today, he was kind and caring, for the first time I seen his heart and it wasn't ice he brought me to a secret place and told me a secret, but I can't tell you that shhhh, ha but I felt so much better, top made  me feel so much  better it was so bizarre

"what was the secret that he was talking about?" _________ says out loud trying to think of what he said. Her blood vessels are bulging from her temple and she try's to remember

Then it hits her like a ton of bricks crashing through a jail cel door, everything comes rushing back right up to the moment of getting hit in the head by the ripper, the fear, the pain, the sorrow and top on the distant phone screaming her name." I remember, I remember" she starts shouting as she runs down the stairs. " you remember" jay screams in excitement in the hall at the bottom of the stairs " yes I Remember everything, were mum  I need to tell her". Jay grips her tight " I'm sooo happy it's about time, but mums away out"

_________ couldn't hold in her excitement, " will you tell her I have somewhere to go, there is some great guys I need to hug so badly", she finished her sentence running out of the house grabbing jays car keys, " drive safe, I want that back tomorrow"

_______ races to the villa were all the guys were sitting around in the living room watching there first live concert, slamming the front door open she carries herself into the living room, were she found four confused faces starring at her. Opening her mouth she says " I remember everything". In excitement they jump up squishing her in the Center of a group hug " I'm so glad my best friend is back " daesung  mumbled as he was sandwiched between tae and _________. GD was tight up against, her rubbing his fingers down her ribs onto her belly " I like.......that you can remember your good friend GD.

Everyone was cheering and laughing, before  _______ had a strange flashback

Top beside her bed sobbing as he say " I lo...."

" he wasn't going to say I love you, was he " she thinks as she asked were he was " he's not here, when we asked he said its a secret". When _______ heard that one word she knew were he was, breaking up the group hug she tells them " I need to find him, I gotta go". Sticking the keys into the car to turn it on while slamming her foot on the gas , she speeds off  for a long drive after she finds his phone was going straight to the messaging service

After a few hours she arrives at the beach were she ran as fast as she could to the lagoon to find top sitting with his feet dipped in the pool sobbing softly to himself " oi youuuuu" she says pretending to be angry as his focus turns to her " why is your phone turned off" top face lights up " you remember?" He stutters while dragging his feet out of the pool to start walking closer to her " of course I do, you asshole hahahah" she says chuckling, to then say " I also remember what you said to me as I lay in the hospital bed "  top face goes slightly blushed " what I don't know what your talking about " he says as he comes face to face with her.

" you told me three little words, I want to hear them again"