Chapter 32< Overprotective

Ashley 's POV

" So you both actually kissed each other?! And that too in the middle of the hall!!" ask Akira while widening her face and eyes.

"Y-Yeah... " I replied blushing.

"Wow, ash! Thats... Thats amazing! " she said hugging me.

"I-I kn-know.. " I was stammering .

Since yesterday I was just thinking. The things that happened, the kiss, the hug, almost everything. I pinched and hit myself many times to see if this was all true. And yes ,it was!

Today, when Akira got to know all about this she was all day asking me to repeat everything from the start. She was shocked. Nah, I guess super duper shocked.

"Ash?!! Ashley!!!! Wake up! " said Akira waving her hand in front of my eyes.

"S-sorry! "

"Can I steal Ash from you for some time, Akira? " said someone from behind.

"You scared me! " exclaimed Akira at the top of her lungs.

I was just standing there with my cheeks all red .

"Sorry! " replied Andrew.

It was actually very strange. Like, here I am standing all very awkward, not even able to talk to my best friend properly, and Andrew is all fine. He is perfectly good and is all in a very fun mood.

"Yeah sure! She's all yours.. By the way congrats to you both. Our school got new love birds! " commented Akira while having a big grin on her face .

I kicked her tightly on her leg.

" Stop it! "

"Umm... Ash shall we go?"
Asked Andrew like a gentleman.

"Yes."

We walked towards the garden as it was the recess going on.

"So? How are you? "

"Good. "

"Ash, what happened yesterday... Look, I hope you don't mind....like everything we did.... I know it was awkward but I don't know how to...ummm....talk..you know it's my first time. "

I could see Andrew was really hesitating . After all, it was his first time. Mine too.

"Hey! Calm down... It's first for me too and please don't feel ashamed.. Like I know it was very very awkward but it was not wrong. We both love each other, don't we? And we will stay together always, right?! "

I replied finally calming down and making him relaxed .

"Of course, babe. I love you and we will stay together. "

"So now should I start calling you, Andy? "

I think now I am his "dearest " what he had told me when I asked him on the first day we met.

"Andy?! Yeah yeah sure! " he said rolling his eyes.

"Thank you, boyfriend! "

"Your welcome, girlfriend! "

I giggled at Andrew. He was super cute. I always wanted this life. With my best friends and my crush. This is actually heaven for me. Being with the ones you love the most is probably the best thing in life.

"Ash, actually I have to go the field... Mind if I meet you in the seventh hour? "

"Yeah sure... " I said standing up and hugging him.