Chapter 31< Hugs and Kisses

Andrew's POV

"Hi Andrew! " said Ash coming on my table in the canteen.

"Hey...... "

"You don't look much happy. I'll come later. "

"No no... I mean I'm sorry... I was actually thinking about someone. "

I was thinking about the new student that had come and sat with Ash. Samuel Holmes. I don't know why but I don't feel good when he sits too close with Ash or when he is talking to her. I mean I'm fine with Ash talking to Ethan or Mas... But I didn't want someone new to come in her life. And that too a boy.

"Andrew? Andrew? You fine??? "
She shouted breaking me up from my thoughts.

"Y-Yeah.. "

"Daydreaming? " she slightly chuckled.

"N-No.. Ash can I ask you something? "

"Yup.. Sure.." she said sitting down beside me.

"Ummm... Who is Sa-Samuel?"

I was hesitating in talking about a boy. Why do I care? After all, it's her life. She can talk to anyone. But still....

"Samuel?! We met yesterday at Starbucks. I accidentally spilt coffee on his tee. So we started talking. I never knew he would come in our school and sit with me too! "

She replied with a shrug.

"Oh! Are u both li-like fri-ends ?"

"Yeah.. Kind of. But not really because I am not actually interested in talking to him. "

Thank god. I never thought it would be so easy. Now I am relieved.

"Good. And you actually don't really should talk to him. "

"But why?"
She asks with one eye brow up.

"Like that... I am just saying... "

And then I blushed.

"Okay fine.. " she said with a smirk on her face.

"And I was sa--------"

I was interrupted by someone calling Ash.

"Ashley! There you are! I was finding you in the whole school. Can you like help me? Please? "

It was Samuel. How can he even come between and interrupt me when I am taking to Ash.

"Yeah sure.. Andrew I'll see you later. Bye. "

"Bye. "

*~*~*~*~*

Ashley 's POV

I was feeling like butterflies in my stomach. I could for sure understand that Andrew was insecure. Total insecurity. He didn't wanted me to talk to Samuel or even come near him. He was actually looking very cute when he talked stuff like this to me. But I really don't know why Samuel is always with me. I guess because I'm his only friend right now. Many girls have started to fall for him. But he is like taking to me. These days I was not even getting time for Ethan or Akira. He was always around me. God, I didn't needed someone to come in between our friendship. I don't know why but I feel that he is going to come as an obstacle in my relationship with Andrew. What if I fall for him? He is not doubt a boy girl wants. He has every single thing. But still, I didn't feel for him the way I do for Andrew. He is getting "too" close to me. Anyways, let's face it.

"Hi Ashley. "

"Hey Sam.. "he told me to call him Sam.

"You are looking great today."
he said in a flirting tone.

"Yeah.. Thanks.... "
I replied looking down.

"Even I am looking very handsome! "
someone said from behind.

It was Andrew.
Thank god he came. Samuel was actually irritating me.

" Hi Andrew. " I said turning my face to him.

"Hey what are you doing here!? I told you before that you might not come in between us? "
shouted Samuel.

Between us? He is saying as if we are having some quality time and Andrew just disturbed us. He is such a dork.

"Mr. Samuel Holmes, I think you better should know that she is my girlfriend. So it's me who should scream at you saying that YOU ARE COMING BETWEEN US! "
said Andrew almost screaming. I could see he was boiling up.

Girl friend. He said Girl friend. I reassured myself. Am I his girlfriend? shocked. Perplexed. Astonished. Me and my crush are boy friend girlfriend Wow!! That's actually so cute. Thank you Samuel for coming in my life. Like, because of him me and Andrew became instant love birds!!

" Girlfriend ? Really?! Look Andrew I have talked to Ashley and she told me that she had only two best friends."

Now it was my turn to get in.

"Samuel, actually you're right! I have two best friends. "

I could see Andrew's eyes they were filled with anger.

I continued,

"But I didn't tell you that I even have a very loving and caring friend who is more than a best friend to me. Did I?

I questioned him which made him frown and walking off.

I had to say this. Some or the other day I had to move our friendship to a new step. This was very important.

I could Andrew who was super happy .

He came near my and hugged me. I was stunned at Andrew's action.
HE HUGGED ME??? ANDREW MARKS HUGGED ME???? MY CRUSH HUGGED ME!!!!!!

I could feel every single thing dancing in my stomach. I could do nothing but hug him back. This was probably the best hug ever.

Finally after a few seconds we drifted apart.

I could that my cheeks were all hot red and I was blushing like nothing.

"So?! " I said breaking the awkwardness silence between us.

"Wh-what?" he ask kinda blushing.

"What were you saying.. Like am I your -----"

He cut me off. He came near me and kissed me on my cheek. He looked at me smiling.

"Thank you, ash. Thank you so much for coming in my life and giving it a new word named 'love'.
He started.

I listened to him carefully and tried to pinch myself and realize as to what happened just few seconds before was real.

" You are the only girl that made me feel that it's not only a soccer ball and some books in life. Today, when I saw you with that bastard Samuel I was jealous. That's when I realized that you actually meant a lot to me. "
He took deep breath.

" I-I love you. " he finished.

"I love you too. " I instantly. I didn't even know why I said those three magical words but I guess I was too mesmerized as to what Andrew was saying.

After that I wasted no time and kissed him. This time on lips. He kissed me back like anything. We were standing in the middle of the hall and everyone one was staring us. But I didn't care. I only cared about one person and that was one and only:
Andrew.

***********
Finally!! He confessed!! I know that I decided that Ash would confess but I guess let's not break the tradition!!

Love u
Aanchal
XOXO