Chapter 27< Dinner

Andrew's POV

Victory. I finally did it. I actually called a girl to my house for dinner tonight and I got a yes. I was jumping and yelling in happiness, but I only did that inside my head. I went to Mas time thank him for his help and then headed home. Mom's wish finally fulfilled. Mission Accomplished.
Well Done Andrew. I patted myself .

"Mom,  Ashley is coming tonight! " I announced as soon as I entered my house.

"What? You called her so fast. Was it so easy for you? " my mom ask while coming out of her bedroom.

"Yup! "
I said in my joyful tone.

"Okay,then.. I'll do the preparations. Till the time, Andy, go out and buy a beautiful flower bouquet for Ashley."

"Flower bouquet?!  But why mom? "

"Idiot!  She's coming home for the first time. Won't you give her something. A girl likes flowers the most and that too when it's given by a handsome boy. "

" But mom,  that's not required. "

"Andy -------"

"Mom, I'm hungry now!  Please give me something to eat and as of the flowers Ash can do without it! "

No way I was getting flowers for her. I invited her for dinner and that was it!  Nothing more.

"Fine..... " my mom said .

--------

Ashley 's POV

"Ash,  try this one! " said Akira picking out another dress from my wardrobe and making my room more messy.

"No.... I don't think this would go! "
I said groaning and throwing another on the floor.

Akira had specially come to my place to help me in selecting my outfit for Andrew's place tonight. We had so far selected none and my room was looking as if a bomb had recently exploded.

"Ash,  I feel this one is perfecttt...."
Said akira who was still energetic and on the other hand I was tired.

"Last time Akira. "
And then I looked at the combination what Akira had made. 

It was a white crop top and my skinny jeans with my high heel leather boots.

I liked this outfit in all after all my dress.

"It's beautiful Akira but isn't it too casual? "
I ask still not satisfied.

I wanted to look flawless. No mistakes. Beautiful. After all, for the first time I was going to Andrew's house.

"Ash,you are going on a dinner not a party. So please don't think that it's too casual or something like that. "

"Okay...fine.... I'll try... You know first time..... " I said.

"Then fine ash,  I should better leave. I have to go with my mother for shopping. See ya! "

"Can't you come with me! " I said pouting like a small kid.

"Don't be both kiddish and rubbish, ash!" she said in a tone of scolding me.

"Bye akira!!  Thank you darling! "

"Bye babes! " she  said waving me back.

I picked up my chosen outfit and looked for the last time at it. It was actually perfecttt....

-------
It was 6:00 pm and Andrew had texted me that I had to come at 7:30. I went to the washroom and washed my hair. Then, I blow dried them and put on my dress and did a little makeup.