Chapter 10 < Fights, Anger and Confusion

Ashley's pov

I was saved. Andrew was going to do my assignment and my project. I was even worried . What if he does not complete by tomorrow? What if he spoils my work ?? What if I am grounded and get a detention? ??
My mind was racing through different possibilities

"Can you now take the effort to atleast help me in cutting this chart paper??"
He asked rudely .

"Okay.... "
For the next few hours he was asking and replying me in a rude manner with a lot of attitude.

My nerves were boiling up but I didn't say a word. At this point , I just wanted to get my work done and for that I can talk sweetly to him also.

"Can you tell me andrew, what topic are you chossing so that if Mrs. Jenny asks me to explain or anything like that I can atleast reply back. I don't wanna stand there speechless."

I had a good reputation in front of all the teachers and my school friends. I cant let that go because of some shitty project.

"If I tell you, then also you will not understand. I am sure that you didn't study the Magnetic Effect in the holidays either. So its no point tellimg you. You just sit and relax on the couch and watch the telly !!"
He replied with a lot of attitude.

Now this was enough!!!! He is on my nerves. Doesn't he know who Ashley Wilson is????? Now lemme show him MY ATTITUDE...

"HELLO MR.!???? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF??? FOR YOUR KINDD INFORMATION, YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON LEFT ON THIS PLANET WHO IS INTELLIGENT. LOOK, I WAS NICE TO YOU AND APOLOGISED , JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE HELPING ME!! AND PLUS, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SHOWING ME YOUR ATTITIUDE???? MAY I KNOW??"
I yelled terribly loud at him.

He stayed quiet for some time .I guess he was super duper shocked. Since the time he entered my house, I am giving him big shocks!!

"Fine then....... you can do your projects on your own. If you are not interested , then even I am not a fool wasting my time. I was not nice you coz I had to prepare for our exams , but coz of your work I could not do it today... and I am still sorry. "

And with this he gave all my stuff back to me and went out of the door. I smashed the door after him and went to my room.

I swear I am never gonna talk nicely to that BOOKWORM! ! As for the project I can handle detention.
For me ego is up than anything in this whole universe!

-------
Since yesterday after the fight, Andrew ...oh sorry !!that bookworm had not come back. Was he dead????
I decided to stop thinking about him and get ready.
Today our schools were starting. I went to washroom and after spending half hour there I got ready. I finished up by wearing a black vero moda crop top with blue denim shorts and my white converse. I did a french braid and picked up my bag and my phone on the other.

Oh shit!! Holy shit!!!! I didn't do my project. Now get ready for the DETENTION! !
I said to myself with a sigh.

"Mom, did Andrew come ??" I asked my mom while having my fruite loops in a big bowl.

"What are you talking about ash?? Andrew just left for the school 15 mins ago." Mom told with a perplexed face.

"I didn't see him. Okay... thanks mom and bye. " I said and hugged my mom.

"Bye darling!"

----------

I went to my locker to see Akira standing there.

"Omg!!!!!!!! Hi akira!!!!! I missed you soooooooo much.........." I shouted in the lobby while hugging my best friend after 2 weeks.
Akria was busy with Dammy so I could not contact her in the holidays.

"Helloooooo ash!!!!!!! Meeting you after ages!"she exclaimed

"Need to tell you something very very important."
I had to tell her everything about Andrew, how he came to my house to stay in, and blah blah blah...
So we decided to meet in the ground in the recess.

------

"so what is it??" asked Akira with curoisity.

I took a deep breath .Then I started.

"You see Akira.... You must be remembering who Andrew Marks is . 3 days before I met ver. I got to know that Andrew was her cousin brother. And----"
She interrupted me.

"What!!!! Don't tell me , that BOOKWORM IS THE BROTHER OF VERONICA MARKS ! !! Its soo shocking ash!! Any ways, you continue...."

"Yeah. So he is living with Veronica at present for some family issues. Now, ver wanted me to keep Andrew with me as her family is going out and Andrew cant go because we are having our exams!! So now , I am stuck with a marsian at my house..."

"Omfg!! For how many days ash??"

"About a week"

"Ummmm.... ash even I need to tell you something."

" what??!"

" Me and Dammy broke up."
----

so sorry for the late update. I hope this was an enough chappie.

Aanchal

Always There For You (#Wattys2016)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें