Chapter 2 < School

Ashley's POV

I woke up early today probably because I had to do a little revision for our maths test.
After the revision I did my daily routine. It was usually my outfit of the day and my makeup.

I wore a white tank top with high waist royal blue jeggings.
I looked hot , really!

I picked my iphone and rushed down the stairs where I was greeted by my mother .

"Good morning darling !" said my mom in a playful tone.

"morning mom" I replied back sweetly.

She insisted me of having my breakfast but I did not feel much hungry .

I grabbed my merc keys and rushed out of the door.

*********
It was the break time and me and my crew were siting together on a table which was our usual place. My friends were bullying (as usual) some of the new bees of the school and having a fun gala time.

The break had finished so I got up for my bio class. I loved bio class because I found it interesting.

so , as I was saying , when I walked pass the lobby , I suddenly bumped into a boy.
now this was a familiar face. it was mr. bookworm.

"sorry miss!" he started
"yeah its fine , mr bookworm ".... I replied lamely.

"hey! can you stop calling me by this name?!!!!" andrew said

"NOPE"!!!!!!!!" I said finishing the conversation.

I turned back to my way and he gave me that cranky look.

I must say that he had a lottt of atitude.
******
so guys hope you are enjoying the story ..... read it further it will get better ...., I know it is a short chapter... but i ll get better..............
♥♥♥♥♥
~~~~~~
love
aanchal
xoxo