Chapter 3 < Home sweet home

Ashley's pov

As Christmas was round the corner, we had 2 weeks holiday.
I was a holiday freak so this was a good time for me.
Akria and her boyfriend Dammy were planning out .

So I decided not to interrupt them probably because they hardly got time to stay together.

Suddenly I got a text from akria
ak-akria , me

ak- "going out with dammy"
me- "yah.... enjoy to your fullest"
ak-for sure... gotta go
biiii

I threw my phone on my bed. I decided to have a quick nap of just 2 hours.

*after 2 hours*

"Ash darling u have a courier !!" exclaimed my mom
"I hopped down the stairs and found out that I had a box which tagged: "to ash". no signs of the sender!

I knew that it was from a person who knew my nickname.
I took the courier to my room , locked my door and threw it on my bed. I devoted my myself to my phone for some time.

*time skip*
I finally decided to open the box. I slightly opened the covering and then the tapes and ended up with a card in my hand.
I was shocked to see a a Christmas card that said:

TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THIS WORLD
MERRY CHRISTMAS ASH!!!!!!!!
LOVE U ♥♥♥
JACK

*******
It was from jack!!!!????
okay lemme introduce:
jack is the person who is actually proposimg me from the past 4 years!!! He is actually a headache!!! I practically hate him!

Now he had sent me this card and I decided to drain it down the flush! this is what he deserves!!!!:)

My aspect of life was always not to have a boyfriend, Because I felt that having a boyfriend is a total time waste . If the break up thingy happens , you cry and get depressed. there should be a simple formula of life:enjoy life rather than crying and geting depressed.

********
I decided to call Veronica because I was really bored and tired just sitting at home.
Veronica was a good friend of mine and we were together since 2 nd grade . She was really sweet and beautiful except the fact that she was poor in studies.I called her and she picked up at the 2nd ring:

"hi ash!"

"hi ver!"

"so ... watsupp??!!"

"nm.. wanna come for blu-o???"

"will there in 15 mins"

"kay bi"

"bi"

-----------
At blu-o
I decided to wear a pink floral pumpkin dress and high heels

Veronica was wearing a orange crop top with denim shorts.

I payed for our balls and shoes and turned back to her.By the time she had ordered pepsi and a large peperonni pizza.

"so u talked to andrew"?? asked veronica
"u noe that bookworm?????!!!"
Come on ash, he is my brother !" "dont be so rude!"

-------
a/n
I hope u enjoyed reading it... will g et better sooner...
love u all
aanchal