Chapter 28< New Couple

Ashley 's POV

"So?! How was it? " ask Akira to me the next day as soon as I enter the school gates.

"Not bad....." And then I blushed.

It was not that I didn't wanted to tell Akira about that "beautiful thing" but I was actually feeling a bit shy in speaking up everything.

"Ash, was it this romantic....... " replied Akira looking at my cheeks and almost understanding every thing.
Best friend.

And then I saw Andrew just behind Akira coming in my direction. I was traumatized. Andrew was coming to talk to me. Yahhhhhh.... I shouted inside.

I elbowed Akira so that she stops talking about Andrew.

"Hey Andrew! "
I said as soon as I saw him coming towards me.

"Hi,ash."

"All good?! "
I somewhat started the conversation.

It was very awkward .I wanted Akira to go from here and she was standing there in between us with a big smile on her face.
Irritating .

"Umm... Ash.... Don't mind what mom... I- I mean the thing she..... said yesterday.... It was not true. "

"Sure. I didn't mind. Cool down. "

I said making him feel relieved.
Although, I know that he might have said that.

"Thank god! By the way I came here to talk to Akira."

"Me?! But why? " asked Akira confused.

"Actually, Mas wanted if you could be with him in the break time? He was shy, so he wanted me to ask you..... "

Shit. Holy Shit. How. Can. I. Forget.

My best friend had her new boyfriend and I just ignored this and started my Andrew Fan club. WTF!!

"Fine. I'll come. " replied Akira.

"I am so sorry, Akira! " I said as soon as Andrew turned back.

"For what? "

"I didn't paid attention to your new boyfriend thing. Mas and everything."

"Oh! Never mind.... It's your first time of this all stuff! "
she said laughing.

"Thank god! By the way, how's it going with Mas?"

"Awesome! You know what he is so pampering! He is always taking care of me and it's like only some days with him but I feel like I was his girlfriend for like an year. "

"Cool! You are happy, right? "

"Yup! "

"Ash, you remember what is tomorrow?"

"It's not your birthday nor it's my birthday.... "

"Dammit! It's valentines day!!" she said with as if it was a big thing.

"So what? " I ask with a shrug.

"Okay.. So I know you never celebrate Valentines Day... But this year it's different. You love someone."

Right. I never did anything special on Valentines day nor someone did for me. Except, for that bloody idiot Jack. He used to give me those stupid heart shaped cards which liked ducked and I flushed them.
But I never like did anything because I had not loved anyone or never OK had feelings for someone .

" And, you know me and Mas are planning to go out. You two can join us. It will be a nice and romantic day out. Then we all will give each other some privacy so that we stay alone in couple! What say? "

"But Akira.... How will Andrew be ready to come tomorrow with me and be with me the whole day and we'll like celebrate? "

Of course Andrew was never going to come with me and bunk his football training and studies.

"You leave it to me! "

And with this the bell rang and Akira went to her class.

God knows, what she was going to do!!!"

****************
I am sooo sorry for such a long update. Okay... So I know this was a small chapter but I promise that my next chapter would super duper long....
Thank you all for your 500+ reads. Means a lot.

Love
Aanchal
Xoxo