Chapter 33< First Date

Ashley 's outfit on the side!  💕💞💕

************
Ashley 's POV

"And then he went out of the field with a very cute frown on his face! " I chuckled.

"Awwwww.... Thats so cute... Ethan actually starts to behave sometimes very cute with you! " replied Akira while giggling.

"I know, right!" I said smiling.

"Ash, I must say that since the day Andrew has entered your life...everything is going just so.. perfect. I mean, you are happy with Andrew and Ethan and I am like so lucky to have Mas by my side always. Our life is going so awesome! Don't you think?! "

"Yeah... You are right... Then I must say that Andrew is really lucky for both of us. "

"Is somebody talking about me? "

"You always scare me! " screamed Akira.

" Because, I love to!!" murmured Andrew.

"Ash,  please tell your beloved boyfriend not to do that again! He always scares the hell out of me. "

"Come on Akira,  he's just joking!"
I replied calming her down.

" Okay okay....I guess I'll end up making you two fight... So I am really sorry Akira! " said Andrew making puppy eyes.

"We both are never gonna fight! " we both said in unison.

"I defeat! " he rolled his eyes .

All  three of us had a good laugh on this. I loved these moments. I am really gonna miss these like hell.

" Okay,  so Ash,  I needed to ask you something... " Andrew interrupted our laughter.

" Go head. " I responded.

" So ummmm....... Can you.....come with me.... for a date? " he asked.

"D-Date?! You are asking me for a date? " I exclaimed.

"Yeah...I mean we two could go out and spend time together..what say? "

"OMFG!!! He's so damn cute!! Ash, please say a Yes!! " Akira said pouting making Andrew smile.

" Ok-okay... " I replied finally.

" Thank you so so much... I'll pick you up today at 3 ...Fine? "

" Fine... "  I responded sounding perplexed.

"Bye then! " 

" But at least tell me that where are we going? "  I ask with a lot and lot if curiosity.

" Will take you there and then you can see where are we going to! " and with this he ran back to his class.

I was standing there all speechless .

I mean my boyfriend who had not even proposed me nicely was talking me on a date and also not telling where we were going. I literally don't know what he is cooking inside his head!  Whoof!!  I didn't knew that having a boyfriend would be so damn difficult and different!"

--------------------

I had decided on wearing my favourite crop top with a peace sign accompained with my black tights and black sneakers.(outfit on the side). I even did some  minimal makeup. I was told by Andrew that I had to wear something elegant and stylish because this was going to be our official first date. I didn't like wearing fancy dresses but something  that was casual and cute.
To be honest,  I was not at all enthusiastic about this date ,instead I was nervous as hell. I had never ever in my life gone for a date . This was like really very very awkward.  I mean I will be alone with Andrew and he was even giving me a surprise.  So it was in all very difficult for me to accept the fact that I was going on a date.
Suddenly my alarm started to ring which meant that it was time that my date was going to begin.
Before going out I decided to show my outfit to Akira. So,  I messaged her my picture.